Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2005, 11:27 AM

Default Pokerroom Thoughts and Experience?

Hello, I am curious to learn what people think of the pokerroom.com game quality? I am a mid-stakes player and I am successful but not at the pokerroom.com. This is my 5th time there and I just lost 1500$ there in 6 hours at 10/20 and 15/30 limit holdem. I was re-raised to the river by 2, 4 while I had top set to end up with 2.4 making runner, runner str8. This is one example but it is relentless, constant maniacs runner, runnering me left right and center. I am a firm believer of online poker and it's integrity but at the pokerroom.com I have to re-think and assume there are cheaters somewhere or Pokerroom.com Employees are sitting there in the server room playing poker with total knowledge of the outcome of any game. I know this sounds crazy but it is what I have to believe to justify 100% bad beats every time I played there. I would love to hear other people’s experience????/ or comments?????? Thanks….
Old 11-29-2005, 11:30 AM

Default Re: Pokerroom Thoughts and Experience?

post here.