Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2005, 07:13 AM

Default Re: share your best misclick stories!

My cat actually clicked a raise once and I hit PART of a hand and then lost MUCH more!

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2005, 07:49 AM

it wasn't a misclick, but just plain stupid. had pocket 8s and get trips on a flop of 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

i said "oh great, i'm gonna lose to a flush"
turn is a blank
river: 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] "figures" and i fold. completely missing the fullhouse [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] needless to say, i take a good hard look at the table and my hand now [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2005, 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it wasn't a misclick, but just plain stupid. had pocket 8s and get trips on a flop of 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

i said "oh great, i'm gonna lose to a flush"
turn is a blank
river: 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] "figures" and i fold. completely missing the fullhouse [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] needless to say, i take a good hard look at the table and my hand now [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's a good one. I had a similar situation at the B&M: trips on the board, I had pocket 9's. I bet the river, and the other guy raises, I grudgingly call and flip up my cards. He flips up his cards and says "I made my flush". I thought I was beat, but luckily I didn't say anything and my boat spoke for itself. Moral: gotta be careful at live play! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2005, 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

That's a good one. I had a similar situation at the B&M: trips on the board, I had pocket 9's. I bet the river, and the other guy raises, I grudgingly call and flip up my cards. He flips up his cards and says "I made my flush". I thought I was beat, but luckily I didn't say anything and my boat spoke for itself. Moral: gotta be careful at live play! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did this once, online, had just sat down. Flopped a set, flush draw hit the turn and my passive opponent raises, so I went into calldown hoping he was bluffing. The board paired on the river and I check-called, totally missing the fact that I had made top full house. Was so mad at myself, as he probably would have given me action w/ his flush...
Old 06-24-2005, 10:26 AM

I accidentally raised a huge field with 24s and flopped a straight flush. Talk about action on later monster hands!!
Old 06-24-2005, 01:35 PM

My wife just started playing, texas holdem nl dollar sitngos. She entered an omaha sitngo by mistake, completely unaware that there is a thing called omaha holdem. She assumed that there was a software glitch when she got four cards, and chatted "anyone else seeing double?" Replies were humorous and she assumed it was just a glitch. She rarely gets in money, maybe once in ten times, but played along and came in second.
Old 06-24-2005, 02:23 PM

I don't misclick very often. I intended to fold after flopping bottom pair. Way too weak to play. I accidently clicked call. With 4 on the river, I had a decent hand and went on to take the pot.

The funny thing, two hands later I was dealt the same hand only in clubs. I was on the button and did fold. Flop came: 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Now If I were a superstitious man, I'd think that 34s was my destiny. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ultimate Bet 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds.

Turn: (3 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls.

River: (7 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

Final Pot: 9 BB
Old 06-24-2005, 02:48 PM

3 players left in the hand at the river. I have a so-so hand.

One player raises a quarter and I'm clicking the call in turn button; just as I'm doing that, the other player raises $20.

I bust and quit for the day.
Old 06-24-2005, 02:56 PM

I had QQ and hit a set,turn and river made four to a flush but river paired board. It was two bets back to me and i folded not realizing i had queens full. it was sort of like a misclick because i realized a split second after i pushed fold and wished the window didnt have mouse priority
Old 06-24-2005, 03:15 PM

grrr...just had another one

Was clicking in one window when it switched to another and I folded where I wanted to raise [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]