Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2005, 10:01 PM

Default share your best misclick stories!

I just made one, probably not as fun as some ppls':

i was playing a few hands w/ entity on a 25PLO table and decided to live dangerously and get in a few hands of 5/10 6-max LHE. 2 things:
1. my SH game stinks.
2. 5/10 is way higher than i'm rolled for.

i was only going to single table to focus and get some experience & to maybe drum up some interesting hands for discussion. i was ready to bail if i was just getting worked too hard.

so i click on the 5/10 games and picked one. but i was in the wrong tree; found myself in a 5/10 Omaha hi/lo game.

so, long story short, got stuck like -120, ended +25. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2005, 10:09 PM

Default Re: share your best misclick stories!

Meh, mine aren't too good...haven't honestly misclicked that much. Folded aces PF once, folded a set of 4's on the flop once. Wouldn't have done it except I was on some booty ass site trying to clear a bonus (probably noble, i hate that place), and it auto-switched tables.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:14 PM

Not a misclick per se, but when I signed up for the Intertops 30% first time deposit bonus up to $150, I deposited $450, because everyone knows that 30% of $450 is $150. I felt pretty stupid after that one.
Old 06-23-2005, 10:32 PM

For some reason at True Poker if you have the option to Fold/Check/Bet if you click Fold it doesn't ask if you are sure you wouldn't rather check. Kind of stupid if you ask me.

(Sorry converter doesn't work with True HHs)
Treasure - Holdem - 1/2 - Real Money - Hand #63192560

**Hand #63192560 begins**
Scotcan receives the dealer button
Bradyams posts small blind 1
1p0kerboy posts big blind 1
You are dealt[Qs,Qc]
ODoyleRulz2 folds
Oakers87 folds
eazymoney05 folds
Jett Heller folds
Ace4444 folds
Ajgn1 folds
Acekiss raises 2
Scotcan folds
Bradyams raises 2
1p0kerboy folds
Acekiss calls 1
Flop is dealt [Qd,Td,Js]
Bradyams bets 1
Acekiss calls 1
Turn is dealt [Ts]
Bradyams bets 2
Acekiss raises 4
Fraudulent sits out
Bradyams raises 4
Fraudulent sits in
Acekiss calls 2
River is dealt [8h]
Bradyams folds
Acekiss mucks
Acekiss wins $20 real money from main pot
**Hand #63192560 ends**
Old 06-24-2005, 01:40 AM

sorta a misclick, sorta me being stupid, but in a tourney i'm planning to limp in w/ QJo in MP, but i fail to notice the all-in in front of me. he has me covered.

long story short: i make my straight and out-draw aces.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:41 AM

Decided to play a sng tourney one nitte after getting worked at a 2+2 table, and accidently sat in a 7card stud tourney. Ended up winning $50 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-Jaran
Old 06-24-2005, 01:44 AM

He had TT. Good fold.

-Jaran
Old 06-24-2005, 03:23 AM

I have done that once. Accidently signed up for a micro Stud/8 MTT on Stars (when I was looking for the micro NLHE daily) and ended up on the final table of the damn tournament. The kicker: I do not know how to play Stud! I was just playing for the low, jamming anytime I had the best made low or a solid low draw. A lot of split pots with dead money, a few scoops and a couple suckouts later and I make ~25 bucks finishing 5th. Best finish ever in a MTT for me. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

-K
Old 06-24-2005, 04:49 AM

well both villians are Laggy, and take offense to someone else raising the pot for them .. and I was in a picking fight mood

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter

Preflop: bottomset is UTG with 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">bottomset raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 caps</font>, <font color="#666666">6 folds</font>, bottomset calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (13.50 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
bottomset checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, bottomset calls, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: (9.75 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
bottomset checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, MP1 calls, bottomset calls.

yes i did just checkcall the nutstraight(essentially)

River: (12.75 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
bottomset checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">bottomset 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 caps</font>, MP1 calls, bottomset calls.

i realized my turn mistake after the river was dealt(had to use my fingers to count out the straight, yeah one of my finer moments) got fancy going for the c/r .. totally ignoring the flushcard hitting
yep total brilliance on my part

Final Pot: 24.75 BB
Old 06-24-2005, 05:16 AM

A Pokerstars table popped up in view right as I was clicking the mouse, causing me to three-bet something like 97o preflop. Unlucky Villian caps, and I call, rationalizing that people are going to take shots at me if I make a weird fold.
Obviously, I flop a straight, cracking aces and probably giving birth to another bad beat story at riveredagain.com.
I got plenty of action at that table after that hand [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]