Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 05-02-2005, 12:27 PM
PuckNPoker PuckNPoker is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: MOON1 code...

Argh, it expires on the 8th no matter what? That sucks. Guess I'll just have to commit a day to grinding.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd let you see my bonus account after I deposited but I dont want to give you my password. It is a hard and fast may 8th expiration, unlike the usual Party bonus codes.
why would it just expire on the 8th? They always give 7 days from the date of deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well... obviously not.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have until the eighth to sign up for the bonus and then seven days to clear it. Point out to me where it says otherwise.

Old 05-02-2005, 12:29 PM
Hoopster81 Hoopster81 is offline
Senior Member

Default Another CS E-mail

From these e-mails, I am going to assume that you will be given 30 days to finish the raked hands no matter when you deposit. I think the expiration date on the bonus page is an error. If you e-mail them, I think they will give you more time.

Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand your concern, however if your friend has any issue with
bonus please inform him to write to us so that we can assist him
better.

Also note that the bonus expires on 08-05-2005 and the you would be
give 30 days to meet the restrictions.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any
individual/organization claiming to represent "PokerNow". We will never ask you for the
password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from
anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us
immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Varsha
Poker Customer Care

Old 05-02-2005, 01:08 PM
sthief09 sthief09 is offline
Senior Member

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

[ QUOTE ]
worked for me just now...in case anyone else hasn't signed up yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's the MOON1 code
Old 05-02-2005, 01:12 PM
blendedsuit blendedsuit is offline
Member

worked for me just now...in case anyone else hasn't signed up yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's the MOON1 code

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU DONT NEED THIS AFFILIATE CODE, just sign up and you automatically get a 20% bonus upto 100.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:13 PM
andrew26 andrew26 is offline
Junior Member

[ QUOTE ]
Argh, it expires on the 8th no matter what? That sucks. Guess I'll just have to commit a day to grinding.

Is anyone using poker tracker with PV or GT+ when they clear their bonus? I may just play it safe and not use them.

Let's keep the info/experiences on this bonus going guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used PT with GT+ to clear the reload. No problems.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:17 PM
Starrkitty Starrkitty is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: Another CS E-mail

All I know is that I deposited today May 2nd and under Bonus Account details it is says... 2005-05-08 / 23:59:59.0 (or May 8th at 11:59). So that's six days to complete the bonus not seven. Maybe it's a glitch I don't know. I could email but I doubt I can get a right answer through them since support seems to think depositers have 30 days to clear which I really doubt is true.

I know that usually the expiration date is so many days from the date of deposit but all I can go by is what my Bonus page says.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:25 PM
prrthd prrthd is offline
Senior Member

Location: Central Illinois

[ QUOTE ]
All I know is that I deposited today May 2nd and under Bonus Account details it is says... 2005-05-08 / 23:59:59.0 (or May 8th at 11:59). So that's six days to complete the bonus not seven. Maybe it's a glitch I don't know. I could email but I doubt I can get a right answer through them since support seems to think depositers have 30 days to clear which I really doubt is true.

I know that usually the expiration date is so many days from the date of deposit but all I can go by is what my Bonus page says.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup same here for me. I sent them an email so we will see what response I get.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Fraubump Fraubump is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: Reply from CS

fwiw, I deposited on the 4/30 and it still said May 8th 11:59, so actually more than 7 days. Seems static to me, though complaining may get you somewhere.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:35 PM
DMBFan23 DMBFan23 is offline
Senior Member

Location: I don\'t want a large Farva

worked for me just now...in case anyone else hasn't signed up yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's the MOON1 code

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU DONT NEED THIS AFFILIATE CODE, just sign up and you automatically get a 20% bonus upto 100.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suspected as much, good thing I already had an account.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Amid Cent Amid Cent is offline
Member

Location: Los Angeles

[ QUOTE ]

YOU DONT NEED THIS AFFILIATE CODE, just sign up and you automatically get a 20% bonus upto 100.

[/ QUOTE ]

My understanding is that if you use the automatic signup, it's 10x play through. I just did the Moon1 code and it's only 5x play through.