Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

View Poll Results: Talking while his opponent thinks about calling a bet
Bluff 23 28.05%
Monster 59 71.95%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 11:05 PM

Default Re: Should Yugo Go?

[ QUOTE ]
What did the post say? does not matter, sounds like someone is being big baby...yugo can stay

[/ QUOTE ]

link to post please?
Old 12-03-2005, 11:11 PM

Yugo: pics of half naked hotties
DBACH: pics of guys holding '40s

DOWNWITH_DBACH!
Old 12-03-2005, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe a clear ban to you, but you aren't a mod. Why reply to THIS thread if you won't reference the original post?

[/ QUOTE ]

The mods have been sent their copy of the post. Since The Yugoslavian was so forthcoming in posting my PM to him, maybe you should ask him for it. This thread screams reaks of sympathy and favoriticism for this guy than commonsense.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe a clear ban to you, but you aren't a mod. Why reply to THIS thread if you won't reference the original post?

[/ QUOTE ]

The mods have been sent their copy of the post. Since The Yugoslavian was so forthcoming in posting my PM to him, maybe you should ask him for it. This thread screams reaks of sympathy and favoriticism for this guy than commonsense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen here children, favoriticism is bad...mmmmkay?

YUGO STAYS: HOT CHICKS ARE +EV
Old 12-03-2005, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you have been posting for less than 2 weeks. you have not learned 2+2 etiquette, right, wrong, good, bad, etc. you need to have sense of humor and be able to take criticism. some discussions will be beneficial, some will not be (but they will be entertaining)... it is all good, lighten up.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:40 PM

Yugo needs to be banned because he hasn't been posting any more hot pictures lately. Oh and I voted yes because you made this poll. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Now if I only knew what the original post was about..
Old 12-03-2005, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you have been posting for less than 2 weeks. you have not learned 2+2 etiquette, right, wrong, good, bad, etc. you need to have sense of humor and be able to take criticism. some discussions will be beneficial, some will not be (but they will be entertaining)... it is all good, lighten up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't consider being called a female dog neither being able to take criticism nor beneficial. If this is your idea of telling me I haven't been here long enought to learn 2+2 etiquette or to exercise a good sense of humor, then it's definitely not all good. If good players are not posting here anymore according to Irieguy's thread, then I see why.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:54 PM

Old 12-04-2005, 12:35 AM

Dbach u are a smart man ban a person that does good to this forum it sounds like everybody here just doesnt want to lose a valid contributor but plz ban dbach for trying to make us lose a skilled poster i have but one word for dbach maybe it can get me banned to its "tard"
Old 12-04-2005, 12:43 AM

It's not true that all the good players are no longer posting. I'm still here and I have over a 60% ROI at the play money tables.
Closed Thread