Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2005, 04:15 PM

Default Re: Welcome to the real world retards.

[ QUOTE ]
I am comforted by the replies to this thread. Shows that there is no shortage of idiots playing poker, including 2+2ers.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh please. wtf do you think you are?
Old 10-12-2005, 04:21 PM

It's a good think that you do your own research (don't mean to be an ass here). Check the map and see the spreading of quinine resistant malaria. If there is a drug today for malaria this doesn't mean that the same drug will work in 20 years time or 10 years or 5 years.

Unforunately the same applies to all infectious diseases and this a less well known but extremely dangerous threat for human kind. On one hand there is increasing resistance developing to antibiotics and on the other hand novel antibiotics that reach the market are currently at the best "limited".

Sry isn't that a poker thread? who cares I really enjoy this dialogue.
Old 10-12-2005, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
would you like to turn your life around today? let me tell you about the wonderful world of punctuation. it will change your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've managed over 30 years without it I aint worrying about it now more so when posting in a forum its not a [censored] class. Also I certainly wouldnt want lessons from a burberry wearing chav anyway thanks all the same.
Old 10-12-2005, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's a good think that you do your own research (don't mean to be an ass here).

[/ QUOTE ]

You said there was no cure, there is.

[ QUOTE ]
Check the map and see the spreading of quinine resistant malaria. If there is a drug today for malaria this doesn't mean that the same drug will work in 20 years time or 10 years or 5 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't change the fact there is a cure. Read the article, it discusses resistance. Even with the developed resistances, ". . . early diagnosis and treatment is usually 100% effective."
Old 10-12-2005, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's a good think that you do your own research (don't mean to be an ass here).

[/ QUOTE ]

You said there was no cure, there is.

[/ QUOTE ]

No I didn't. I said you are not correct, meaning that there is no definitive cure that makes further research unnecessary.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Check the map and see the spreading of quinine resistant malaria. If there is a drug today for malaria this doesn't mean that the same drug will work in 20 years time or 10 years or 5 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't change the fact there is a cure. Read the article, it discusses resistance. Even with the developed resistances, ". . . early diagnosis and treatment is usually 100% effective."

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have read a lot of articles. I'm a research scientist. (Not in malaria though). The battle against malaria is a losing battle at the moment. Our only hope is Bill Gates. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2005, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No I didn't. I said you are not correct, meaning that there is no definitive cure that makes further research unnecessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, changed it to a semantics argument. I'm done.
Old 10-12-2005, 07:34 PM

As if right now legit rakeback is available at party. Party is just very careful with their wordings.
Old 10-12-2005, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, changed it to a semantics argument. I'm done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it would be better to quote another poster: There is treatment but not cure. However English is not my first language so maybe I'm losing the semantics argument. Have a look at this link as well if you wish from the Johns Hopkins. I have no intention to argue with you. I'm glad to discuss with ppl that care for these matters.

Regards
Old 10-12-2005, 07:45 PM

BS
And don't hijack this thread.
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2005, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Dude, get a grip. Party’s decision makes perfect sense and is obviously correct.

First off, they are not pissing their customers off – they are potentially pissing the skins customers off.

Second, they are not pissing off the skins customers – they are causing a minor inconvenience for most, and only potentially pissing off a tiny %. They haven’t even truly pissed people off yet since rakeback is likely to still be offered at Party – this is still being resolved.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said party was pissing off its customers. Its pissing off EPs, euro, etc customers. never in my replies did i say party was - - my replies werent party specific, they were generalized. i simply stated that what you said (saying that it is good for companies to frequently piss off thier customers) is flat out wrong. this decision party made is probably the best because the bulk of 'customers' they lose were not even paying rake to thier own skin.

[ QUOTE ]

Lastly I have an MBA from top 5 business school and get paid to run a $300MM brand for a Fortune 500 company for a living, so look in the mirror for the retard, and stop being such a douchebag in your responses.

-g

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on the tone of your last post, I fully beleive this claim