Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 04:38 PM

Default Re: Pokerhost Stole $11,000 from me

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
don't get me wrong, i love new posters and make a living off them to a degree, but i have never seen more new posters motivated by a thread in all my life.

i bet there's tons of things you haven't seen in all your life hoss.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read this thread late. I am going to go back and see what generated this James Carville inspired retort.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Timeline of Recent Events with Pokerhost Management

i read entire thread and see clearly teh only ones suporting this theft of player money is pokerhost shills.

triple u are respected on all sites and everyone no you no cheat anywahere ever. i say poker host intentonally trapped you and set bait with no allow you money transfer to other player. then they watch you innocently pay back a legit loan on HU table and say you are broken rules to steal your money.

now many shills here twisting truth about honest players. they no know teh world of high stake poker pros it is obvious.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:49 PM

yes i keep making up accounts <sarcasm off>
Old 02-13-2005, 04:52 PM

Default POKERHOST listen up...

I am tired of the babbling going on here. The forum deserves answers from you guys. The defense from Pokerhost to this point has been non-existant, just a bunch of finger pointing and hollering from long broke trolls.

I offer you this. I will personally put a $1000 bounty on my head at a promotional tourney of your choice if you prove to the readers that my friends colluded/cheated/etc in any way outside of a single 2600 chip dumping brain fart on their part. However, since I cannot transfer the $1000 bounty to the player, I will have to chip dump it to them. Please forgive this ultimate transgression and let them keep their money ok?

I have a feeling the OJ Simpson defense team could and (unfortunately) have done a better job than these guys. After all, he was proved innocent right? Right? Please.

Default Fake Post?

"i play with triple. he one of best HU player anywhere. i lose money to him befor and he no lie. it not his fault teh site wont let him do transfer like other sites. i make ten thousand transfers at stars no problem. it not his fault poker host no allow this.

i say teh site stole from him and i no play teh site until triple get his money. give him his money or i also tell many no play this site also."

Does this post strike any one else as being TOTALLY fake?

[ QUOTE ]
welll at leest he changin riting stile now. no more all post from same persin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. When I saw Johnny's post, I said to myself, "He spells 'the' wrong all the time! He can't be the same person!"

/sarcasm.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Pokerhost Stole $11,000 from me

I suppose you have never been treated unfairly in your lifetime Granny. And if you have, you took it like a man and never said a word right? Give someone a chance once in awhile, especially on an issue you were never involved with and the only evidence against them is hearsay and speculation. Thanks.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:59 PM

because lord knows ifyou haven't posted SIX THOUSAND times like granmama here you arne't allowed to have an opinion.

you just revealed yourself again. if you had read any of my posts you would realize that i am the virtual welcome wagon for new posters and have NEVER made comments that equate post frequency with validity until this thread.

here is what's going on. we have seen it dozens and dozens of times.

you have an issue where you expected this community to rally around you, so you came here to USE us to get your goals accomplished. 98% of the time that this happens, the poster(s) run into a community that will not be manipulated as you had expected, so you create aliases and trolls to try and salvage the situation.

then, you make an inane comment about me judging people for post count and reveal that you are indeed using us in this extortion attempt and will likely never be seen again once your situation is resolved. we have seen this so many times that most posters don't even bother to get involved. synergistic decided to call all all of you out, and suddenly things turn nasty.

go try this at rgp. go try this at card player forum. just go somewhere else. if it were not for SE, this thread would have been buried for lack of responses after the 5th reply.

zzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 02-13-2005, 05:04 PM

Granny,

To quote a bad line out of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, if Tripldouble is creating aliases I AM MICKEY MOUSE. You honestly believe he would put this time and energy *fooling* you guys for pleasure? Ridiculous. If you're the welcome wagon I want the first flight out of here.
Old 02-13-2005, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Granny,

To quote a bad line out of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, if Tripldouble is creating aliases I AM MICKEY MOUSE. You honestly believe he would put this time and energy *fooling* you guys for pleasure? Ridiculous. If you're the welcome wagon I want the first flight out of here.

[/ QUOTE ]

and from your other post:

Give someone a chance once in awhile, especially on an issue you were never involved with and the only evidence against them is hearsay and speculation. Thanks.

done. i'm gone from this thread.

see how easy that was?

good luck
Closed Thread