Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 11:51 AM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
you sound like a closet [censored] and a total loser.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-09-2005, 11:56 AM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

Wait, why are you Lexington Brian?

Edit: Assuming the answer is obvious, I just can't think of many Lex transports that go to U of L. It's much more likely to be the other way around.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no i think im going to be mum on the journal. mainly like i said for future reference if we spend more time.

a note on the date: when i dropped her off at her house, she did not invite me in. i was pretty surprised by it, not because i was expecting to mess around or anything or really, but just because i thought she would wan't to hang out for even a little bit and talk.

what's weird is as i was pulling up to her place, she was like "oh just park here on the street" as opposed to something like 'just drop me off in the front of the house'. so she had be walk her to her door, only to not invite me in. i didn't know if she had called an audible or what.

so then, no goodnight kiss, which i was surprised by. here is a girl i have made out with, seen naked, and slept with, and no goodnight kiss after a pretty decent date?

needless to say i had the brow furled as i walked back to my car.

i have talked to her since, and she has said she had a great time and even said she airballed by not inviting me in to hang out. she also said she would like to go out again somtime, which i thought was good news.

then i read the journal entry, and now the ass is chapped and the head confused.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like she enjoys the free meal and conversation that goes with it, but isn't interested in anything more. Just my $0.02.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"I wouldn't really call it a date..since I am not really super attracted to him, but it was a nice time regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we need to focus more on the meaning this sentence. She's not seeing you as someone to hook up with or date right now. Sounds like you're just a friend to hang out with and buy her dinner.

Which is consistent with:

[ QUOTE ]
when i dropped her off at her house, she did not invite me in. ... she was like "oh just park here on the street"

[/ QUOTE ]

Having you walk her to the door is what she'd have done with a guy she was attracted to and out on a date with. Her behavior = she was not on a date and you're not currently a hook-up candidate.

[ QUOTE ]
she also said she would like to go out again somtime, which i thought was good news.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did she say "go out" or is this your language? What do you kids mean these days by "go out" -- is it explicitly a date or just a social outing of some kind?

I think you're going to have to work hard to get back to hitting this one.

And I'm shocked that no one has asked for a link to her blog/journal yet.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The shotgun approach to dating:

[ QUOTE ]

dont let this girl hurt your confidence, meeting the right girl is all about odds. Approach X number of girls and eventually you will find one who fits you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it should be more about statistics: approach X # of girls in settings that are more likely to lead to the thing you want, be it a relationship, sex, marriage, etc...

ie. if i wanted a relationship i would NOT go to tons of bars each weekend and meet 100 girls. even if 1 turns out to be a relationship i like.

why not pick a place where your odds of what you want are a lot better like 4-6:1.

Barron
Old 09-09-2005, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i cant imagine that all of us are socially inept, so the advice cant all be bad, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, worst logic ever. hurts my head.

Barron
Old 09-09-2005, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah 22. im 23.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, she looks like 17 to me in that first picture. You should hit that again.

IMO, she didn't really slag you, all her petty criticisms are completlely undone by the "best date banter ever" comment. In fact, after reading that bit, I felt this might be a brag post in disguise.

PS: 95% of blogs are gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh stop, you can make up statistics to prove anything, for-ty percent of all people know that.

Barron
Old 09-09-2005, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
we need pics of you to compare

[/ QUOTE ]

i kind of agreed with samjones' take on it.

the only reason it bothered me in the first place is because this girl is pretty much dateable on account of the : pretty cute, good taste in arts, athletic, good sense of humor.

and yeah i agree that writing about this kind of stuff in an online journal is pretty gay. not particularly about me, just in general.

and to whoever suggested the east meets west fajitas at ramsi's, that is what i should have gone with. fajitas are pretty much impossible to mess up by any restaurant. the mama amore wasn't any good.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:47 PM

Props for posting pictures of both parties. Very nice.

Swede
Old 09-09-2005, 12:48 PM

Closed Thread