Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded

Old 12-20-2005, 06:15 PM

Default the felt is not mi casa today

2 hands. I forgot how to play. Me = super tard for today. I just cannot function at the tables, dunno whats up.

-------------------------------------------------------------

No reads. Guys second hand at the table. I was planning to raise most flops.

PokerStars 10/20 Hold'em (3 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is Button with 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (7 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Simple one. Guy is loose player, not Action Jackson postflop over the small sample Ive seen. Havent really seen anything, never played him before.

PokerStars 10/20 Hold'em (4 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero............
Old 12-20-2005, 06:25 PM

Default Re: the felt is not mi casa today

Hand 1: Without a read I'd let it go on the flop, lots of ways for you to be behind. I'd also consider capping preflop.

Hand 2: I'd bet, you hate to give a free card here. Getting raised is sticky, I probably just fold, but you may have 6 outs and the pot is almost big enough to continue and fold the river unimproved.
Old 12-20-2005, 06:26 PM

Hand 1 easy fold. Capping pf is an option.

Hand 2 I check behind and call river bet because of gutshot outs (hate getting c/r'd).
Old 12-20-2005, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1 easy fold. Capping pf is an option.

Hand 2 I check behind and call river bet because of gutshot outs (hate getting c/r'd).

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-20-2005, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 2: I'd bet, you hate to give a free card here. Getting raised is sticky, I probably just fold, but you may have 6 outs and the pot is almost big enough to continue and fold the river unimproved.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're much more likely to be already behind than ahead so you probably want to take the free card for your (possibly) six outs