Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-21-2005, 11:14 AM

Default Re: PokerPlex retracts 300 played hand monthly bonus...

Nuevo99 you dont read so well do you. I mean I gave you specific numbers, yet you still insist the bonus is only 5x, and you may be right at higher levels, but I specifically addressed the bonus for a 1/2 player.

Or are you completely unfamilar with what 250 raked hands means at Poker Plex? I will give you a hint. If you play 250 hands and they all get raked for .75, you've only accumulated 62 raked hands toward the bonus. This is worst case and you are clearing at 20x in this scenerio.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:26 AM

You should be clearing any crypto using the $1 raked system at 2/4.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:47 AM

ROFLMAO [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

they got .65 from me. Bye Bye poker plex!!
Old 12-21-2005, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should be clearing any crypto using the $1 raked system at 2/4.

[/ QUOTE ]

Werd. I played about 300 hands before I cleared the bonus the first time. When I got the email and they took my bonus away, I went and figured out how many raked hands I had played -- about 150 (including 1/4 pointers). Considering it took me about another 200 hands at 2/4 to get my $50 back, it was a no brainer.

Super easy bonus at 2/4.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:17 PM

It seems somewhat unreasonable to have to clear a $50 bonus at stakes where many individual pots get up to $50.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:49 PM

You dont read well. (or you choose not too)

5x is the advertised rate. If you are going to try to say it's not 5x just because you have to play more than 5x hands, than that's silly because you could make that argument on just about any site.

To come out and just say it's 30x is a huge farse.

I know you are a 1/2 player, that's why in the whole scheme of things your complaining is silly. Most of the hands you play dont even generate rake (and you dont contribute to it even when they do likely) so nobody cares.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:52 PM

what stakes are those??? Average 2/4 crypto pot is usually around $17, you're lucky if it gets above $20.

Besides your statement makes no sense, maybe you should read it again. Why would it be unreasonable? Perhaps if you are someone who isnt really playing winning poker but trying to contribute as little as possible to break even so you can collect the bonus it would be.
Old 12-21-2005, 03:26 PM

Pokerplex took $50 away from me too. I knew there was a glitch in the system, so I'm not too peeved. Still disturbing to have money taken out of my account.

I played 577 dealt hands at 2/4 to reach 256 raked hands and release the $50 bonus. This is still a pretty good bonus, especially compared to the 10x bonus at Pokerroom and skins. You have to play about 25% more dealt hands at those sites to clear the same amount of bonus.

I'll be back at Pokerplex next month.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:14 PM

clear the bonuses playing stud. takes about 1/3 the # of hands I would guess.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:05 PM

Also you could try 1/2 short, it usually has bigger average pots than 1/2 full, and it goes by much faster.

You need a bigger bankroll though, usually 40% more than you would use for the full game. (for me it's $1000)

Seems like the short handed games are a lot fishier on crypto anyway, the full games feature more of the whores who are just there to clear the bonus. Really bad players are impatient so they enjoy the shorthanded games a lot more.