Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2005, 09:48 AM

Default Issue with WPT Online

I decided to throw $600 into WPT Online due to their WPT Satellites and what appear to be fairly loose NL cash games. I've been playing about a month and all has been fine, nearly doubled up my $600 and have enjoyed a few of their Satellites.

Last night, however, I experienced what I think is a software glitch that cost me $537. I was playing £2-£4 PL with about 5 people at the table. One of which was on the maniac side, steeling as many pots as he could pushing everyone off with abnormally large raises. My chance to scalp him comes in the Form of Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. I raise the pot and get the maniac and one other caller. The flop comes 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. I bet the pot and in an instant a new hand has started. At first I assumed that the maniac folded and I took it down, until I looked at my stack.

I immediately sat out and went to look at the hand history. It showed that the maniac had re-raised the pot and that I folded. There is no possible way that I mis-clicked as my raise on the flop was there and that was the last thing that I saw. To add salt to the wound, the hand history showed the turn as Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and river 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], giving me Q's Full.

I have taken this up with WPT Online and have only had a reply saying that it has been progressed to the Poker Manager.

Apparently WPT use software from a company called Wager Works. Has anyone come across any other sites that use them? And has anyone had a similar issue in the past?