Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments

Old 11-01-2005, 12:57 PM

Default Re: New project with price

$2001

I have faith in you son.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:29 PM

$574.... best of luck.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:16 PM

Guys... I have a sad announcement to make which really is a big letdown for myself.

My computer crashes now each day (I posted about this the first day in my blog IIRC) and today it crashed again. Don't even know for sure if I will be able to write this message before it crash again [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] so I will be going out in stores the next week to buy a new one so this will unfortunately put this little project to an stop. I am really sorry for this guys since I have gotten a nice start with some 3 ITM's plus the ITM from the Nordic PCA and some nice results from 5+0,5 and 1,25+0,5 SNG's at Stars. But this computer problem will keep at playing the most at friends house which will be limited to one tournament a day at best so you see this will not work out.

For those interested, my BR got up to 156$ and it could have been even larger if it wasnt for a few deep bustouts where I was a huge favoirte. AA vs A6 comes to mind... grr... Anyway, the price won't be out since it wouldn't seem fair to the rest of you guys but I will do this sometime later on with the same lists so keep your eyes open [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Anyways, thanks for having the great believe in me for turning 50 into 5000. Hehe
Old 11-09-2005, 05:39 PM

If you are looking for a new computer, strongly consider building your own. This guide details everything you need to know.