Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-28-2005, 10:29 PM

Default Am I allowed to have an account on multiple sites of the same network?

Am I allowed to have an account with the same e-mail, neteller, etc, on two or more skins on the same network, I.E. and account on both Eurobet and Hollywood, which are pokerroom.com skins? I'd like to take advantage of bonuses on many different sites, but I don't want the hassle of having multiple sets of information, etc.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Am I allowed to have an account on multiple sites of the same network?

I know you can on prima and BOSS, and impretty sure you can on the pokerroom skins, however I do not, so im not 100% sure. I would be VERY surprised if you are not allowed to.

Ken
Old 12-28-2005, 11:46 PM

Default Re: Am I allowed to have an account on multiple sites of the same netw

On every network I've ever played on, you can. That includes IPN/Boss Media, Prima, Crypto, Party (the good old days!), PokerRoom, B2B, and IPoker. Tribeca allows it too. Only one I'm not sure of is Action.
Old 12-29-2005, 12:08 AM

Just depends on the network.

Check their terms and conditions before you signup. That should tell you pretty explicitly whether or not it is allowed.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:38 AM

yes, for Pokerroom and its skins you can. I have different accounts on Pokerroom, Hollywood, and Eurobet so far. I just picked different nicknames for each one but all the other info I put in the same. So far, no problems. PS. the Eurobet $600 bonus takes forever to clear. But it's $600. Holla.

BBB
Old 12-29-2005, 01:58 AM

if you had to compare the $600 eurobet deposit bonus to say clearing $400 dollars on UB, which is longer?

in regards to limit played, lets go with 2-4 4 tabling.
Old 12-29-2005, 02:01 AM

the ub bonus sucks, but if you combine it with rakeback its pretty good, just some advice
Old 12-29-2005, 02:04 AM

yeah i know it sucks.
i cleared it w/o RB, which was dumb, gonna start up a new account later with RB and hope for better.

i have heard UB is probably the slowest and most painstaking bonus to clear, and seeing as it was my first...(was a success too) i am curious about eurobets since i've been eyeing that 600 dollar bonus for about 10 days now. but been doing some cover play on empire lately so i havent had a chance to get around to it.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:22 AM

According to Bonus Whores the Eurobet bonus clears at $6/table/hour while the UB bonus clears at $2.50/table/hour. And that's at 2/4, so if you are 4-tabling figure on about $20/hour for Eurobet and $8/hour for UB. Also remember you have to clear the entire Eurobet bonus before you get anything while the UB is released into your account as you play IIRC.

So obviously the Eurobet bonus should clear much faster...
Old 12-29-2005, 03:14 PM

I have been doing the Eurobet bonus 8-tabling 1/2. So far after about 9000 hands played I'm about 2/3 done with the bonus. I've never played UB but I hear it's pretty slow...does rakeback make it worth it? Also if you're going to do Eurobet, get rakeback--several places offer it and it's worth some good dollaz while you're doing the $600 bonus. Plus there's another $600 reload to do as soon as you finish the deposit one!

BBB