Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

View Poll Results: The proper way to merge is to make a hard right or left at the earliest opportunity.
False 8 53.33%
True 7 46.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2005, 01:35 AM

Default Girl Help

I have an issue with a girl and was hoping to illicit the advice of the ever-wise OOT forum.

I work at a private boarding school as an RA for the dormitories. There is a fellow female RA that I really dig. We'll call her Becky. We flirt a bit throughout the semester but I don't really make any moves. She is generally receptive to the point where I don't know if she likes me but I know she doesn't hate me. We have some stuff in common as we are the only RAs that party much.

Monday night we had a Christmas party for all the RA's. At this party she invites me out to go bar hopping later that night with some friends. She also invited the other RAs, but they politely refused. I had already made plans to hang with my buds and watch the basketball game at a local bar so I tell her to make a round there and we'll share some drinks. The party ends around 8:00 and we part ways with the intention of meeting up later.

Jump to two hours later and I'm just sitting with my friends at the bar when Becky and her friends come stumbling in. They are lit up, especially Becky. She sits down next to us, I introduce her to my friends, and we drink until close. She is especially touchy-feely with me. At closing time she declares, "I want [Farfenugen]to come with us!" So I hop in the car with her friends and we drive off to her place. On the ride home she asks her roommate if she has any condoms.

When we get there Becky gets ready for bed and wants me to "just cuddle with her." So I make up my mind right there, I want to date this girl, the smooth move would be to cuddle and get close, maybe kiss, but don't take it too far. That would make things real awkward. It took 15 minutes before my resolve broke and we messed around. We didn't have sex but we fooled around for a while before she straight up passed out.

The next day, feeling like a moron, I left early in the morning. Bad move maybe, might have made her feel like a whore. I just went over to the dorm to drop something off and she could barely look me in the eyes.

What is my line? How do I salvage this?

My thought is to get her e-mail address and shoot her off an e-mail saying how I feel. Is this too impersonal? Winter break is coming up and I won't have an opportunity to speak to her face to face for two weeks.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:40 AM

Default Re: Girl Help

"I want [Farfenugen]to come with us!" So I hop in the car with her friends and we drive off to her place. On the ride home she asks her roommate if she has any condoms.

the smooth move would be to cuddle and get close, maybe kiss, but don't take it too far.

Old 12-22-2005, 01:44 AM

tell her that you have liked her for a while and would like to hang out with her again. see what shes says.

jesus, if you assholes had to deal with the problems i have your litte brains would explode!
Old 12-22-2005, 01:47 AM

Salvage what? You are in the drivers seat. You know she likes you and likes to f**k. What more do you need?
Old 12-22-2005, 01:49 AM

Get her drunk again and finish what you started.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Get her drunk again and finish what you started.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, the next step is to dry hump her leg after you overhear her ask her roomate if she has any KY.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:52 AM

For wanting a relationship with this girl instead of [censored] her so that any chance of that or a friendship is nil?

Yeah, she asked about condoms. She was smashed though. In my experience screwing a girl when she is drunk makes her feel like a whore/she was taken advantage of, which nixes any chance of a relationship. My goal was a relationship, not a cheap [censored]. I could get that from a number of the drunk sororostitutes at the bar.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:53 AM

OK, so you got drunk and then things got messy.........

As Homer said, alcohol the cause of, and solution too all of lifes problems"

get her drunk again, but this time spill your guts that you like her and then you'll get laid and a girlfriend..... or run after the laid part, your call.

Ken
Old 12-22-2005, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For wanting a relationship with this girl instead of [censored] her so that any chance of that or a friendship is nil?

Yeah, she asked about condoms. She was smashed though. In my experience screwing a girl when she is drunk makes her feel like a whore/she was taken advantage of, which nixes any chance of a relationship. My goal was a relationship, not a cheap [censored]. I could get that from a number of the drunk sororostitutes at the bar.

[/ QUOTE ]
I want a relationship, Waaaaaaa, Waaaaaa, Waaaaa. Mama's boy.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, she wanted to [censored] you and i imagine shes old enough to make those decisions. guys get all [censored] up in the head when they put chicks on a pedistal like this. and then kill themselves when they come home one day and jamal hunglow from the hoops team is horsing their little becky while watching BET.

of course you can have a relationship with her! its apparent she is into you, so thats out of the way. ask her if she wants to hang out the next time you see her. no wait, GO see her.