Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2005, 12:58 PM

Default Re: Would you kill a man who\'s robbing you? (long)

[ QUOTE ]
Okay asshat, felonies were commited.

REALLY NO [censored] [censored] MORON, what do you think holding someone up with a knife is?

Glad you asked an attorney, since clearly you ARE TOTALLY [censored] STUPID.

What made you think I was concerned with legal definitions? Jesus Christ.

I think its pretty obvious that someone stealing a couple hundred dollars of consumer goods is just some [censored] moron desperate for a little cash. Why you had to talk to your lawyer colleague sounds like a personal problem, and I'm not interested in your personal problems.

[/ QUOTE ]\

hey bro you are totally in the wrong here. You miss the entire point of this thread when you call what the bitch in the OP did as "petty theft". There are miles of difference between stealing some video games and assault with a deadly weapon. Someone could steal my car or TV's or whatever the hell they want and I really don't care too much, but when you threaten someones life you have really stepped over a line.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:58 PM

He actually makes a good point. Clearly you weren't referring to a legal term. So what did you mean by "petty theft"?

In my view no theft is petty. And clearly any theft involving threatening me with bodily harm is not petty.

Feel free to call me an asshat as well since you seem to be really throwing that term around today. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2005, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i like antique long barreled shotguns even better, assuming they still work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. They got range.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Ladies, if you don't mind, back to a more important issue. We've only got two real guns . . . apparently that's what they are. We find a good place to hide next door. When it sounds like the right time, we jack in the box, look nasty and stuff, cocoon them in gaffer tape, then we nick their van and swap the gear into a new van and then bring it back here. As long as we are all out of our hiding places quickly, it's the last thing they'll expect. If diebitter and anyone else feels like kicking them around a bit I am sure it won't do any harm."

Great movie.

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the street where the guys had their base (and Mad Dog next to em)... I used to work on that street in one of those big terraced mansions....

And those guys act/talk just like I do. I live in a different part of the UK now, but I remember one girl working in my team, saw it one night, and said to me in the morning "It was like watching a film full of yous!"

LOL!
Old 12-19-2005, 01:02 PM

yes there is a difference between theft and burglary. look it up sometime. you obviously didnt know that from your post. i hate teaching stupid people.

bwana
Old 12-19-2005, 01:05 PM

Okay jackass, you are very bright. That is everywhere apparent...please pity poor poor stupid me...

I am in awe of your intelligence, evidence...oh wait, nowhere.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you obviously didnt know that from your post. i hate teaching stupid people.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually the fact that he isn't a lawyer probably reduces the chances he's stupid. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2005, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

In my view no theft is petty. And clearly any theft involving threatening me with bodily harm is not petty.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty pathetic you would get that agitated over the theft of a few possessions. It's just stuff, it sucks, get over it.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:20 PM

id probably fire the gun at his feet to let him know im not [censored] around. then tell him to use my room phone to call the cops and tell them that he is trying to rob me and that i am pointing a gun at him (from a distance) of course.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's pretty pathetic you would get that agitated over the theft of a few possessions. It's just stuff, it sucks, get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's pretty pathetic that you're willing to let it happen and just accept it. I think it's pathetic that yours and other people's moral standards are so low that they don't even seem to view theft as really wrong. It's not just stuff. It's stuff I earned. My time and energy are precious to me, and I don't believe that some piece of trash has a right to it. I think it's pathetic that you have so little respect for yourself that you place so little value on your time and energy.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's pretty pathetic that you're willing to let it happen and just accept it. I think it's pathetic that yours and other people's moral standards are so low that they don't even seem to view theft as really wrong. It's not just stuff. It's stuff I earned. My time and energy are precious to me, and I don't believe that some piece of trash has a right to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did I (or anyone) say that it isn't wrong? Where did I state my moral standards? Your ability to read sucks.

I think your morals are [censored] up; you think ending someone's life is worth the $299 you spent on a [censored] Nintendo. Who [censored] cares? It's a stupid Nintendo. Find something else to do until you can buy another one.

But please, keep finding your personal worth and happiness in "stuff," I'll be enjoying my life, thanks.