Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 12-02-2004, 11:53 AM
Ro-me-ro Ro-me-ro is offline
Member

Default Affiliate Abuse

Hey guys as you know I work for PS, but I thought I would share this good Customer Service experience that I had with Party just...note links are broken since I don't want them getting any more hits!

[ QUOTE ]

Old 12-02-2004, 05:33 PM
GrannyMae GrannyMae is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: Affiliate Abuse

ooooo, nice scam!!

had not seen that one.

tell Nitin i'll take the free roll, then we can call it even for that stress star you charged my FPP's for.

btw, i'm sending that stress star to an independant lab. i think it is filled with asbestos and i smell a big cash settlement.
(actually, thanks to the asbestos i can't even smell anymore, but we will address that in discovery)

Old 12-02-2004, 05:36 PM
gabyyyyy gabyyyyy is offline
Senior Member

[ QUOTE ]
I contacted Empire directly but they could not see the problem…

[/ QUOTE ]

Big surprise there. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]