Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 03:52 PM

Default Re: Who changed my status?

[ QUOTE ]

No thanks. I don't need the resident stalker following me into the other forums. Lets just say, I have over 5k posts, rarely post in OOT anymore, and have seen all of this before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead? Is that you?
Old 08-25-2005, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No thanks. I don't need the resident stalker following me into the other forums. Lets just say, I have over 5k posts, rarely post in OOT anymore, and have seen all of this before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's a stalker? Is someone talking about me? I've never followed anyone into any forums? I put her picture up briefly as a joke after she put it up. I took it down immediately when asked. You can ask Tank about that. We had a very friendly exchange about it. I assumed her "jake's obsession" crap was supposed to be a joke at first. If she really believes that, then she thinks too much of herself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-25-2005, 04:00 PM

No Jake....it was a joke.... do I believe youre a stalker....no! but do I want my picture posted all over OOT..NO! you're being too easy on yourself...you had my picture as your avatar for about 3 days....it was all over every forum....cuz you post in every forum...that's when Frank asked you to take it down...
Then last night again...I didnt say anything at all to you....but you brought up about my picture...so I got ya back...a little taste of your own medicine! (it's about time someone gave it back to you)

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Stef [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2005, 04:01 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
This new status sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

are yall mods hashing out this title thing in your secret forum?

its not obsession, i bet jake has a pic of everyone who's claimed penislessness here tucked away. (tucked, operative [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ).

blahblahblah. but new title suxxors.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its not obsession, i bet jake has a pic of everyone who's claimed penislessness here tucked away. (tucked, operative [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ). blahblahblah. but new title suxxors.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is almost true. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

What's really messed up is I think Mr. Bergis is a mod. I actually only joked about putting her pic initially to defend her femaleness, if she'd bother to check that.

Anyway, I hope the mods take down the pic I posted. I'll ignore her if she'll leave me alone. There was never anything resembling stalking. I spoke to her like one time before and am pretty sure I haven't since.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:05 PM

There is only one way to settle this.

I demand a walk off!

Only caveat is Jake can't use "Blue Steel", oh, and no break dance fighting.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't like this! Someone please change this!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I think your stalker, obsessive ass should be IP Banned instead.

[/ QUOTE ]hey n00b, no one gives a [censored] what you think.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No, I didn't but it's fine...two can play at this game....it's actually kind of fun.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Stef [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. Ya pretty much did. I was very nice about taking it down immediately before when you asked. But you decided to be stupid with this obsessive crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to be IP Banned. Your bs is getting old.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dipshit - wanna grow a couple and post under your real name? you don't like Jake's posts - ignore him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody else would have been IP Banned by now and he needs to be also.

[/ QUOTE ]You are a huge Vagina.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anybody else would have been IP Banned by now and he needs to be also.

[/ QUOTE ]

IP banned for what? Is he talking about me? Dude, [censored] (I'm guessing that's you) stop it. Don't you have enough accounts?
Old 08-25-2005, 04:15 PM

OK, apparently I've insulted Jake...

PEOPLE...Jake did not stalk me in any way.. the obsession thing was a joke...like I said b4...a taste of his own medicine...(he doesnt like it too much).

I agree to stop calling Jake obsessed providing he agrees to stop putting my picture up (this includes the threat of putting it up)

If what you said was true...about proving that I'm a girl....well then I appreciate it and the joke went too far...if it's not...then oh well it still went a little too far.

Truce???

Closed Thread