Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2005, 06:35 PM

Default Re: Absolute 25% hump day bonus, today.

Regarding absolute, how hard is it to clear the bonus'? Is it like party where every hand your dealt cards is counted as a "raked" hand or is it like UltimateBet where its only a raked hand when you put money towards the pot? Thanks in advance
Old 02-23-2005, 07:20 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
Where's the block image option when you need it... like Pokerstars where you can pick and choose who to block

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure you can right-click on any player and check "Block image" as well as "Block chat".

-Mike
Old 02-23-2005, 07:23 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
Regarding absolute, how hard is it to clear the bonus'? Is it like party where every hand your dealt cards is counted as a "raked" hand or is it like UltimateBet where its only a raked hand when you put money towards the pot? Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not bad, as long as you play at tables where the rake reaches 25 cents frequently (i.e., 1/2 or above). They count any hand where you're dealt cards, even if you don't put any money in the pot. If you check "Sit out next hand", though, you won't get cards, and therefore won't get credit for a raked hand. I'm thinking Absolute releases the bonus in $10 increments as you're clearing it, but I could be confused.

-Mike
Old 02-23-2005, 07:36 PM

Do Absolute bonuses stack?

I just signed up and I am wondering if I could use my new account bonus and then deposit another $1000 to get the $250 bonus as well.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do Absolute bonuses stack?

I just signed up and I am wondering if I could use my new account bonus and then deposit another $1000 to get the $250 bonus as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I have about $500 in my bonus account I may have to play there sometime.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, sorry, enter code, NET125. And it's up to $250.

[/ QUOTE ]Hi gila. What's that at: 25%? And anyone know how many hands required and how much time to clear it? And does one have to clear the sign up bonus before they start counting hands to NET125? I got to find out the deal on the sign up bonus too. Aaaiiieeee. I'm getting backed up w/ bonii and I just finished 1200 raked hands in 2 1/2 days for MultiPoker.

I don't even have an account there yet. I doubt if I can get one open and get enough $ through netteller in that amount of time. Hmm, maybe IGMPay? Would I have to start a new IGMPay account with them? I have one at Party already setup. Thanks, TomBk
Old 02-23-2005, 08:06 PM

Hey, IGM won't work at absoulute. The bonus is 25% up to 250, so, you need 1000 to get the full bonus. They release it in 10 dollar increments for every 100 raked hands. I believe you have 30 days to clear it, but if you, in that 30 days, clear 10 dollars (or one increment), then you get another 30 days.

p.s. the above info is only what I have heard on these forums before, i.e., don't hold me to it.
Old 02-23-2005, 08:09 PM

Darn... I just made a withdrawal from Absolute yesterday, and it hasn't hit my account yet. I'm hoping it gets their by tonight.

If site's were smart, they should give the bonuses to people who have a certain amount of money in their accounts already, that way they would save the neteller fees from everying withdrawing and re-depositing.
Old 02-23-2005, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where's the block image option when you need it... like Pokerstars where you can pick and choose who to block

[/ QUOTE ]

If you use Firefox google for the AdBlock extension.
Old 02-23-2005, 08:55 PM

Default Re: avatar

Well what I'm wondering is, what the hell is that actually a picture of? I'm assuming it's something from nature that just happens to look like...um...something else. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]