Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2004, 07:06 AM

Default accounts at party skins

I have a party and a coral account. I tried to open an Empire account and couldn't, support said

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to clarify that if you already have an account with any of the poker gaming platform,you will not be able to create an account with us.

I completely understand your concern that you wish to have another account in our poker system. However, please note that recently we have deployed a new system check, which will allow only one account per person. This check has been created to prevent collusion at tables and provide you a better poker environment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is fair but I know people have multiple accounts. Anyway to get round this?
Old 09-19-2004, 07:36 AM

Default Re: accounts at party skins

Create the account on a different PC. The problem is creating the account, once its created you can log into different skins on the same machine.
Old 09-19-2004, 02:51 PM

It seems that if you have setup your account (PartyPoker in my case) on a PC, you can't create a new (Empire) account on it. My workaround was to use my wifes computer. Unfortunately it already had PartyPoker installed, so I uninstalled it and logged in as another screen name to setup my Empire account. This worked, but I'm not sure why, it's either because I uninstalled PP, or because I hadn't created a PP account, just played an existing one, on this computer...
Old 09-19-2004, 02:58 PM

I uninstalled Party, deleted the registry keys (do not try this unless you understand registry editing) then installed the skins. Worked fine. It would be easier just to use someone else's computer. Once registered, you can install all the skins on the same computers and run them at the same time without any problems.
Old 09-19-2004, 05:46 PM

Would you mind telling us the paths to those register's entries?

thanks

JAque