Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2005, 11:47 AM

Default Re: Well sekrah?

[ QUOTE ]
And if you were at my table, and started counting out my stack in the middle of a hand, I would grab your fingers and break them in half.

[/ QUOTE ]

EYEBALL. EYEBALL. Boy are you dense. Every good player has a very good estimate of his opponent's chip stacks. Don't be an idiot, this happens every day all the time without other players even realizing it. You don't need to touch the stack to make this estimate. You obviously have anger management issues to make a statement such as that.

[ QUOTE ]
Other than that, Stop wasting my time.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have been outed as a forum troll by many long time and esteemed posters here, Please quit wasting our collective time. Prove your win rate or disappear.

[ QUOTE ]
Over 60 hours, we should be fairly close to our true BB/hr rate?

[/ QUOTE ] With this statement you prove you have no concept what so ever of win rate, you are not even within a hair of your accurate win rate after 60 hours of play, you won't even be close.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2005, 11:48 AM

I'm a coward? Make it worth my while. Up the wager past $5000, no odds, and then we'll talk about a new, HU wager.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:50 AM

The point is I don't want to go through a bunch of charades to make sure there's always a different 2+2'er around before I can enter a room, change tables, or get up to leave.

It will take a year to conduct this bet anyway, Sfer can show up and do it himself!

If I'm going to bet with somebody.. The person is going to BE THERE WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!

Would you make a bet with somebody you can't see or whom you never met??

Sfer being there, is my requirement for the bet.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I'm passing up all these +EV situations like he claims, then he should have no problem winning an extra $100 while playing his 40-80 game.. He wouldn't even need to think about it except collect at the end of the final hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Be real...Sfer uses $100 bills to light cigars. Sfer will spend more than $100 on my noodle meal at NOW, not to mention the (admittedly smaller per person) cost to feed noddles to each 2+2'er who agrees to verify your chip stack. $100 is small. Sfer will spend more or as much as he can make from winning this wager on incidentals to verify your claims, thats why he is an honorable man.

Old 07-07-2005, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The point is I don't want to go through a bunch of charades to make sure there's always a different 2+2'er around before I can enter a room, change tables, or get up to leave.

It will take a year to conduct this bet anyway, Sfer can show up and do it himself!

If I'm going to bet with somebody.. The person is going to BE THERE WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!

Would you make a bet with somebody you can't see or whom you never met??

Sfer being there, is my requirement for the bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

The point is that if you were serious you would have PMed me a long time ago and privately discussed a reasonable way to arrange for this. Since you were never serious, you make excuses, change the bet, offer a different bet, make demands, all publicly. Because you want to save face, not make a bet. My 5K offer stands. If you're serious about that, you'll PM me. No PM, no more responses from me.

Should be good for the Borgata dealers. You'll tip them an extra $2-$3 per weekend if you don't have to worry about keeping your winrate up by every possible means.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:59 AM

I'm sorry he backed out and didn't want to go through with it.

Maybe another time I guess.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry he backed out and didn't want to go through with it.

Maybe another time I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't apologize to me, I get noodles anyway [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Apologize to the people who actually believed your win rate claims.

Old 07-07-2005, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, you don't have to do this. I guess we need to "go sfer" on you again and spell it out:

Scenario 1 - You go to play. There is no 2+2er available to record your results. You play and win (of course) and the session doesn't count.

Scenario 2 - You go to play. There is a 2+2er available to record your results. You win (of course) and the session counts.

Keep doing this until you have enough Session 2 hours to reach 100.

Now where's the confusion?
Old 07-07-2005, 12:23 PM

Sekrah, you have been so thoroughly owned. I love it. This thread could only get better if you somehow died while reading it.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:49 PM

Try "Hooked on Phonics" little man and go back through the thread.

The debate on the other thread was about whether it was -EV or +EV to make the call in that situation. We disagreed.. I'm told how horrible I am.. Okay. Find.. Let's go at it then.

I challenged him to a match, he cowered back into the corner like a gutless punk.. Then called out on it, he comes back with an large amount of money that he knows I won't match. Whatever, I made a realistic offer for a showdown and he backed out.. I'm done wasting time with this clown.