Use it a little 9 5.33%
Moderate Usage 28 16.57%
Use it a lot 59 34.91%
Couldn't do without it 68 40.24%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2005, 12:12 PM

Default Re: PRIMA Lobby, I am giving away $50 to a poster in this thread

Yes the lobby is not a fully-fledged little birdie just yet. Like a lot of the site really. I voted for "none of the above" because my ideal would be to combine the filter option with the following:

Split the games up by type obviously as in b) but then under Hold Em

1) Get rid of "All" to create some space - who wants to see the whole lot? If they do they can click through the different options. Keep 1on1 and Turbo why not? But for goodness' sake sort out the confusion of PL and NL games with limit ones. The simplest way to do that is to have another tab for PL/NL that's it. But then please also put the 3/6 limit and the 4/8 limit (when that's running) on the same tab as the 2/4. This is secondary though the main thing is to remove the big bet games that make a mockery of the listing. Who is really going to be weighing up a 0.5/1 NL game versus a 2/4 limit one? So why have them on the same tab?

Incidentally the same failure to distinguish between big bet and limit games affects their BRP system. Aa 0.5/1 NL game counts the same as a 0.5/1 limit game even though it is obviously a lot bigger and generates much more rake. I was driven to playing limit games to finish the BRP!

I haven't mentioned Omaha beause the smaller number of games there doesn't cause a significant problem even with the not-fully-thought-out lobby arrangement.

Good idea this post. Let's encourage them to make it more user-friendly. AFter all the mini view is great great great.

Nick