Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2005, 03:03 PM

Default Re: Asking out a Waitress

[ QUOTE ]
The only wierd thing is that she wants to marry a member, not a son of a member.

Ask her out. It's not uncommon for staff to be asked out at country clubs. Is there more to the story? Does she sound or carry herself in a trashy manner?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand the first statement you made. But no there isn't really much more to the story, other than my Dad said he hasn't really seen her flirt with anyone else like that, although she is always very nice to everyone. One thing to note I guess is that she rarely see's a guy in there around her age, at least one that isnt married.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The only wierd thing is that she wants to marry a member, not a son of a member.

Ask her out. It's not uncommon for staff to be asked out at country clubs. Is there more to the story? Does she sound or carry herself in a trashy manner?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand the first statement you made.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I just thought it might be wierd for her to be asked out by a member's son

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant to say, if she wanted to work there to hook up with a rich dude, she wouldn't choose the rich dude's son. If she is flirting with you, obviously your cash is not the first thing on her mind.

Where I used to live, waitstaff at country clubs were not from poor families. Usually they were from upper-middle class families. Maybe your club is different.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:22 PM

Sounds like your dad knows what you're interested in. He's a member, probably been there awhile. Give him a chance to help his son out, and ask him what you should do. That's what dads are for.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:31 PM

I have something similar. I want to ask out a hooter's waitress. Its really hard when you only get 10 sceonds at a time to talk with her. I might just try to wait for her when she is leaving.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have something similar. I want to ask out a hooter's waitress. Its really hard when you only get 10 sceonds at a time to talk with her. I might just try to wait for her when she is leaving.

[/ QUOTE ]

10 seconds at a time? If she hasn't come and sat down with you by now, she's not interested.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:33 PM

Leaving a note?!?! Wtf is this a Shakespearian comedy or what? Definitely talk to her, I think we're past the passing notes stage of life.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10 seconds at a time? If she hasn't come and sat down with you by now, she's not interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe he is making a very good joke. God I hope so.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I might just try to wait for her when she is leaving.

[/ QUOTE ]
do this too much and it's stalking.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Leaving a note?!?! Wtf is this a Shakespearian comedy or what? Definitely talk to her, I think we're past the passing notes stage of life.

[/ QUOTE ]

listen to the man in green. You have to be highly skilled in flirtatious note writing to pull it off, and I'm currently unavailable for lessons. A simple conversation is best and easiest. "When're you off next week? [answer] Lets grab a drink then." If this doesn't work proceed to scream "MY DADDY COULD BUY YOUR DADDY!" and hold your breath until your face turns blue.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:39 PM

Most of the younger waitresses work at a country club for the same reason most younger women work those types of jobs. They are in school.