Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 12:26 AM

Default Re: It\'s okay for me to be pissed here, right?

doesnt sound like such a great "friend"
Old 11-04-2005, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Get over it. Did you honestly not expect this? I'm guessing he was a slob when you lived with him as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was actually cleaner than me when I lived with him, lol. And I expected it to not be scrubbed out, but I didn't expect mildew and stains.

As for not taking it until he cleaned it, that would've been a great move. Unfortunately I didn't think of it earlier. Also, we needed the fridge tonight so we didn't really have time for him to pay for it or clean it (which I'm sure he wouldn't have done either).

He is a good friend though. We hang out and play basketball together alot still and talk quite a bit. He has just lived a very sheltered life and doesn't really know how to treat people. Kinda sad, really.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get over it. Did you honestly not expect this? I'm guessing he was a slob when you lived with him as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was actually cleaner than me when I lived with him, lol. And I expected it to not be scrubbed out, but I didn't expect mildew and stains.

As for not taking it until he cleaned it, that would've been a great move. Unfortunately I didn't think of it earlier. Also, we needed the fridge tonight so we didn't really have time for him to pay for it or clean it (which I'm sure he wouldn't have done either).

He is a good friend though. We hang out and play basketball together alot still and talk quite a bit. He has just lived a very sheltered life and doesn't really know how to treat people. Kinda sad, really.

[/ QUOTE ]

do not even consider letting this [censored] up your friendship. how much does a fridge cost? [censored] i gave my last one away at my home sale.