Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2005, 02:39 PM

Default For Sale: Nevada Jack Skulls

Hello, It's time for me to sell my current tourney set (my group buy chips are close to arriving). I have 1,080 Nevada Jack deadman skulls that I am selling for $425 (including shipping). That converts to a little more than 39 cents/chip and shipping is free. These chips are in great condition and many of them have never been use as I only need 500 chips to run a full 10 man tourney (and I've never had more than 10 players at a time). The breakdown is as follows:
560 - $25
440 - $100
80 - $500

As a second option, I'm offering 580 chips for $240. That converts to a little more than 41 cents/chip and shipping is still free. The breakdown is as follows:
350 - $25
200 - $100
30 - $500

I bought these chips a few months ago and I have really enjoyed playing with them and I love the textured surface. I am hard pressed to find any wear on these chips and if you are not satisfied with the condition of these chips, I will refund your money. Here are a few pics

They're on the left in the first photo and on the right in the second photo. I'll try to get some close up shots posted. Send me a pm if interested. I would like to sell the whole lot so inquiries for the full set will receive priority. If there is no interest in the full lot by end of the day Friday, I will sell the 580 chips to the first person who contacted me about them.

Also, my ebay username is also ky70 so feel free to review my feedback.

Thanks, Ken
Old 07-22-2005, 09:39 AM

Default Re: For Sale: Nevada Jack Skulls

SOLD!!