Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2005, 12:18 AM

Default Re: jennicide returns!!

Old 08-06-2005, 12:24 AM

LETS GET READY TO SHUFFFFFFLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!!

RB
Old 08-06-2005, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
After seeing your website, wow what a stuck up bitch gold-digger. "She has since become the highest ranked female for online poker in tournaments." ahahaha, yeah and you can beat the stars 1/2. Please. Get back in the kitchen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...Did I give you a bad beat in a tournament or something? Haha...guy, if you don't like me, don't go to my website or read this thread. You've obviously wasted enough of your 'precious' time reading. Give me a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you quoting with the "precious?" I don't play NL tournaments very often. I play limit. Again, you have to turn everything into a big ego stroke. I am just [censored] pissed off about how you try to make yourself into a celebrity and do all this [censored] to get attention. Here's a good way to tell if you're a winner at the stars 1/2: sit down and see how quickly it fills up.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
After seeing your website, wow what a stuck up bitch gold-digger. "She has since become the highest ranked female for online poker in tournaments." ahahaha, yeah and you can beat the stars 1/2. Please. Get back in the kitchen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...Did I give you a bad beat in a tournament or something? Haha...guy, if you don't like me, don't go to my website or read this thread. You've obviously wasted enough of your 'precious' time reading. Give me a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you quoting with the "precious?" I don't play NL tournaments very often. I play limit. Again, you have to turn everything into a big ego stroke. I am just [censored] pissed off about how you try to make yourself into a celebrity and do all this [censored] to get attention. Here's a good way to tell if you're a winner at the stars 1/2: sit down and see how quickly it fills up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe it or not...I've attempted that...didn't fill up. I usually play shorthand anyway. Nevertheless, I never asked for attention like you say. I was invited through email and then through videoconference to appear on Poker Royale. My focus is playing cards, would you turn down a 50k televised freeroll? Doubtful.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm slightly disturbed by your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only slightly? Thats the last time I try to fix you up... next time you better be totally disturbed or not at all.

Jen lives in Delaware (why I can't imagine... its a hell hole of a state from what I have experienced of it, but thats her choice), JBB lives in NYC (hurah) so I guess it was never meant to be between you two anyway.

Good luck at the 100/200 game Jen. Happy to hear that you are rolled for it.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I'd love to be in the LA or San Diego area. But I'm very close with my parents and live at home with them. I'm an only child for some background information. The separation will be tough for me, but it will be inevitable because I love the west coast.

GL to you also and thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT knows a great young single guy living in Los Angeles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know two actually. Shant & Klepton. I'll let them know you think so highly of them Jason [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Just reading your web page Jen (only cause I can't believe there are 30 unread responses to this thread... I see testosterone kicked in overtime at 2+2), and was surprised to see that Erin Ness was included on that show with you. Erin's a nice girl, but a clueless player (sorry to be so crass, I'm not trying to offend her).

Has she quit her job as a photo assistant to play as a pro now? For her sake I hope not... she is not cut out for it.

Old 08-06-2005, 01:17 AM

i don't think the senate bill has much of a chance of being passed as i doubt there is much support for the legalization of such a broad range of gambling, which is perhaps evidenced by the lack of a single co-sponsor. i think it also does not bode well for the bill that they had to make an amendment because the original draft was trying to add a subsection (d) to a section of the constitution that well, already had a subsection (d).

however, the fact that a bill has already been signed that goes into such detail defining the game No Limit Texas Hold'em, even if it is wasted on charity tournaments seems like it would make an amendment legalizing specifically the game of hold'em easier. i had previously read somewhere that a major hurdle to bringing any kind of table game to the racetracks was that it would require an amendment to the state constitution, but if they can legalize hold'em tournaments for charity organizations just by amending the delaware code it seems they could do the same to legalize ring games and tournaments at the racetracks.

now after typing all this during my researches i came across something in the code that makes me wonder if any law change is even needed, in the code for the gaming control board it says:

§ 1504. Poker games.

The Gaming Control Board shall promulgate rules and regulations concerning the game of poker; provided, however, a licensed organization shall not be prohibited from utilizing monitors and/or engaging the use of dealers at any poker game.

link

if state law already expressly gives the gaming control board the authority to regulate poker games why is any change in law necessary to add poker tables to the racetracks?
Old 08-06-2005, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't think the senate bill has much of a chance of being passed as i doubt there is much support for the legalization of such a broad range of gambling, which is perhaps evidenced by the lack of a single co-sponsor. i think it also does not bode well for the bill that they had to make an amendment because the original draft was trying to add a subsection (d) to a section of the constitution that well, already had a subsection (d).

however, the fact that a bill has already been signed that goes into such detail defining the game No Limit Texas Hold'em, even if it is wasted on charity tournaments seems like it would make an amendment legalizing specifically the game of hold'em easier. i had previously read somewhere that a major hurdle to bringing any kind of table game to the racetracks was that it would require an amendment to the state constitution, but if they can legalize hold'em tournaments for charity organizations just by amending the delaware code it seems they could do the same to legalize ring games and tournaments at the racetracks.

now after typing all this during my researches i came across something in the code that makes me wonder if any law change is even needed, in the code for the gaming control board it says:

§ 1504. Poker games.

The Gaming Control Board shall promulgate rules and regulations concerning the game of poker; provided, however, a licensed organization shall not be prohibited from utilizing monitors and/or engaging the use of dealers at any poker game.
link

if state law already expressly gives the gaming control board the authority to regulate poker games why is any change in law necessary to add poker tables to the racetracks?

[/ QUOTE ]
so who is going to actually read this?
Old 08-06-2005, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Has she quit her job as a photo assistant to play as a pro now? For her sake I hope not... she is not cut out for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know what she's been up to lately...but she is now one of the 'featured' type players on pokerstars (along with Moneymaker, Raymer, Isabelle Mercier).

I don't read the 'live at the bike' threads in the WPT forum...but I thought I saw in a different thread that she was playing at the featured table at 'live at the bike' a few weeks ago.
Again, I don't know the details...but it does seem like she is considering herself to be a fairly 'serious' poker player now.
Not sure what stakes they play at on 'live at the bike' but I would assume 100/200 or something (maybe higher).
Quite surprised when I heard she might have actually been on that table one night.

Anyone else with more Erin Ness gossip?
(well....jenn played with her in that GSN thing so I guess she would likely know)
Old 08-06-2005, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know what she's been up to lately...but she is now one of the 'featured' type players on pokerstars (along with Moneymaker, Raymer, Isabelle Mercier).

I don't read the 'live at the bike' threads in the WPT forum...but I thought I saw in a different thread that she was playing at the featured table at 'live at the bike' a few weeks ago.
Again, I don't know the details...but it does seem like she is considering herself to be a fairly 'serious' poker player now.
Not sure what stakes they play at on 'live at the bike' but I would assume 100/200 or something (maybe higher).
Quite surprised when I heard she might have actually been on that table one night.

Anyone else with more Erin Ness gossip?
(well....jenn played with her in that GSN thing so I guess she would likely know)

[/ QUOTE ]

Erin Ness is a wonderful girl! She's beautiful on the inside and the outside. She doesn't go around saying she's one of the great players either. She is still learning and also strongly admits that. Erin is given the opportunties because she is very charismatic and hey, look at the facts...there's really NOT that many women in the game.

Erin has not quit her job at Maxim because she loves it. She also loves poker and wants to continue to pursue that direction and learn the game more.

I really enjoyed hanging out with Erin during the taping of Poker Royale. She's also a fun girl to play with at the table as she brings her outgoing personality with her play.
Old 08-06-2005, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm slightly disturbed by your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only slightly? Thats the last time I try to fix you up... next time you better be totally disturbed or not at all.

Jen lives in Delaware (why I can't imagine... its a hell hole of a state from what I have experienced of it, but thats her choice), JBB lives in NYC (hurah) so I guess it was never meant to be between you two anyway.

Good luck at the 100/200 game Jen. Happy to hear that you are rolled for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I'd love to be in the LA or San Diego area. But I'm very close with my parents and live at home with them. I'm an only child for some background information. The separation will be tough for me, but it will be inevitable because I love the west coast.

GL to you also and thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT knows a great young single guy living in Los Angeles.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know two actually. Shant & Klepton. I'll let them know you think so highly of them Jason [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a bastard.