Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2005, 07:52 PM

Default Re: 6FU Series Finale (Don\'t Open, if you haven\'t seen)

[ QUOTE ]
Wow the music was pretty loud I could barely make out the words.

[/ QUOTE ]

On further review the word "Ted" was in there with "emotional closure". I think my version was the one they came up with but then they sanitized it for TV.

I mean, I just can't come up with a reason why Brenda's hand and arm are pumping up and down back and forth so much.

I think Billy should have been saying oh Brenda , I'm so glad we're finally having sex together, even if I'm so old I can't even get it up any more, I love watching you cum ....

blah blah puke
Old 08-22-2005, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, if you watch closely enough, you'll notice older versions of Mia and Willa at Claire's wedding. Both very hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of sexual deviancy, did you notice that one of the black adopted kids was gay? He was sitting next to a man at a funeral and holding his hand, in an intimate way.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, if you watch closely enough, you'll notice older versions of Mia and Willa at Claire's wedding. Both very hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of sexual deviancy, did you notice that one of the black adopted kids was gay? He was sitting next to a man at a funeral and holding his hand, in an intimate way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I read (maybe on the HBO Website or in the Miami Herald review) that ANTHONY - the younger boy who David took a liking to - was the gay one at the wedding, while Durrell, the older boy who had anger issues like Keith, married a white woman and had two children.

Did you also notice that Brenda had another child - A son - with her husband ... he's sitting next to her at Claire's wedding.

There's some good stuff on the HBO site - David had another 'partner' after he was married ... Brenda went on to be a great author about gifted children ... Claire a top photographer ... etc.

It's some good stuff.
Old 08-22-2005, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's some good stuff on the HBO site - David had another 'partner' after he was married ... Brenda went on to be a great author about gifted children ... Claire a top photographer ... etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the opposite of what I liked about Nate, he was just a poor schmuck with nothing to distinguish him and no abilities.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:00 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

[ QUOTE ]
I mean, I just can't come up with a reason why Brenda's hand and arm are pumping up and down back and forth so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

SHE WAS DYING

i watched it again in hd last night. her arm doesn't even appear to be placed so that she could reach her crotch, it would have been near her knee with its angle and how she was situated. they wouldn't have "done that" to her character (had her masturbating) in an ending montage.
Old 08-23-2005, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they wouldn't have "done that" to her character (had her masturbating) in an ending montage.

[/ QUOTE ]

They had her fondling her brother's cock , albeit in a dream sequence, just 2 or 3 episodes ago.

The scene is definitely weird.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:59 AM

Sorry for this weird bump.

I just finished watching the entire series and I just felt like adding something to the thread.

This show has captivated me for the past couple of months. I have been watching it and am just amazed at the screen writer's abilities to make the chatacters so true to life. I feel like I know them all.

The ending was absolutely amazing. I actually cried, and I can not ever remember crying over a TV show or movie before.

The last 5 minutes of the show are probably the best 5 minutes I have ever seen from a TV show/movie. Just unreal.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:51 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

i just watched the final episode again a couple of nights ago because it's been rotting on my space-limited hdtv dvr. i still can't delete it.

i think i said some similar things earlier in this thread about the show.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:39 PM

i can't delete it mostly because it's hd and i won't be able to see that show look that good for like another 10 years. it's really unlikely that they'll release the series on hddvd, and even if they did i probably wouldn't want to buy it at their rates. i do plan on going through the whole series again via netflix eventually. but generally speaking i don't expect to see it rebroadcast in hd until some sort of hd on-demand thing exists with hbo's entire library, which probably won't occur until we're doing television over ip or some such.

good use of the search function on this thread by the way [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]