Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 12:53 AM

Default Re: I\'m very sorry

[ QUOTE ]
"ILL SAY IT SENSE NONE OF YOU OTHER FAGGGOTS GOT THE SACK TO DO IT. MASON, SKLANSKY AND ALL YOU OTHER FUCIN HOMOSEXUAL MODS [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF

FUC YOU GUYS YOU THINK YOU ARE SUCH THE LITTLE FRANCHISE I PISS ON 2+2 BUT I WOULDNT PISS ON YOU ALL IF YOU WERE ON FIRE [censored] LAME COCSUKIN FAGGGOTS"

I think it is only fair to tell you that you are coming close to what we would consider an objectionable post. Cross that line and your posts will be deleted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's funny.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:23 AM

Default Re: One owner who sets explicit rules for use of private property.

[ QUOTE ]
The site has one and only one owner. The owner is 2+2. The owner posts the ground rules. The users either honor the ground rules or they are dealt with by the owner in accordance with the ground rules.

The ground rules are clear and widely publicized. For example, the Politics list the specific ground rules for that forum as the very first post.

This setup is very direct and explicit. It seems to me that any drama generated is not from 2+2 but rather, from those who choose to not honor the clearly articulated ground rules.

Anyone posting 2+2, regardless of native talent level, popularity, or other gifts, is posting on private property at the owner's pleasure, and as such must honor the rules of the private property owner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I'm pretty sure conjelco owns the site.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
another wonderful job by the mods
oo lets ban paul philips, one of pokers smarter minds.

yea thats smart.
ban barryg next while ur at it

[/ QUOTE ]

barryg behaves like an adult.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really?
Old 11-11-2005, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

yea thats smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a stretch at best to display Barry's "immaturity"

1) not on 2+2
2) Not very "immature" at all.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ruh roh.

*microwaves some popcorn*

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think it's gonna be that epic...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Bad read.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

yea thats smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a stretch at best to display Barry's "immaturity"

1) not on 2+2
2) Not very "immature" at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
1. The initial comment said nothing about him acting like an adult one HERE, just the infinite "barryg behaves like an adult"
2. I'd say throwing a hissy fit over being outplayed, then making a big scene THE NEXT DAY saying he should be kicked out is pretty immature, and I'd bet $$$ that if this account is fully accurate, that Barry would agree too, and he said about as much before.

But hey, eye of beholder and all.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Message received this morning:

Paul:

I just spoke to Mat Sklansky who deleted the thread.

Apparently, you made derogartory comments about this site, the moderator, and stated that if any of your posts are ever deleted you would never post here again." I agree that our posters should not be "bad mouthing" the TV players. However, that's no excuse for you to do the same.

Paul, we are considering granting your wish of never allowing you to post here again. You need to appologize, first to us privately, and then to the forum.

It is our policy at Two Plus Two to hold other writers to higher standards, that policy is now extended to well known public figures in poker such as yourself.

I think this is a shame since you are certainly one of the most talented people in all of poker, but having extra talent is no excuse for rude behavior on Two Plus Two.

Best wishes,
Mason

I am very sorry to mason that he is so lame.
I am very sorry to the forum that you're stuck with mason and the rest of the hitler youth.

Best wishes,
paulp

[/ QUOTE ]

paul, how dare you make such a comparison. no one here deserves being compared to the nazis. get off your high horse and go [censored] yourself. this comparison is not only unacceptable, it is also highly offensive to me, as a human being. If I ever see you in public I will challenge you to a fight. And you will lose, should you accept.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:47 AM

I don't think his complaining about was was a [censored] move on the other guy's part equates with

"I'm sorry you are all such losers. You are not coming to my birthday party." ala PP
Old 11-11-2005, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Message received this morning:

Paul:

I just spoke to Mat Sklansky who deleted the thread.

Apparently, you made derogartory comments about this site, the moderator, and stated that if any of your posts are ever deleted you would never post here again." I agree that our posters should not be "bad mouthing" the TV players. However, that's no excuse for you to do the same.

Paul, we are considering granting your wish of never allowing you to post here again. You need to appologize, first to us privately, and then to the forum.

It is our policy at Two Plus Two to hold other writers to higher standards, that policy is now extended to well known public figures in poker such as yourself.

I think this is a shame since you are certainly one of the most talented people in all of poker, but having extra talent is no excuse for rude behavior on Two Plus Two.

Best wishes,
Mason

I am very sorry to mason that he is so lame.
I am very sorry to the forum that you're stuck with mason and the rest of the hitler youth.

Best wishes,
paulp

[/ QUOTE ]

paul, how dare you make such a comparison. no one here deserves being compared to the nazis. get off your high horse and go [censored] yourself. this comparison is not only unacceptable, it is also highly offensive to me, as a human being. If I ever see you in public I will challenge you to a fight. And you will lose, should you accept.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh.

Talk about immaturity and not understanding full context...

I guess I should be waiting for that challenge too.

*Yawn*
Old 11-11-2005, 01:55 AM

Don't try to defend him saying it was out of context, or taken the wrong way. It doesn't matter. He can call them nazis all he wants. But no one, especially him, should get upset that he gets banned for it. What did he expect? They did what he wanted them too.
Closed Thread