Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2005, 01:36 PM

Default Quick Update

Neighbor was gone all day yesterday and I am head to the lake for the next two days. I will follow with results, but it won't be for a few days.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Living next door to a MILF. How do I hit it?

A single woman of that age is likely gagging for it (womens' sex drive peaks at ~ 40). She is busy with two kids so her opportunities to meet single guys are limited. Thus no need to slowplay here. Don't too anything too false as she will likely see through that.

Seeing as you are much younger than her she should be flattered that you show interest. Just ask her around for a meal or out for a drink etc.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:00 PM

I don't think he mentioned her age.
Old 05-30-2005, 02:50 AM

Default Dont hump where you sleep

MILF's are fun but just like any broad what are you going to do after you hit it and then you have to see her every day. Next door is not a good place to go looking for love. Just something to think about. Also the fact she lives alone with her kids makes me think shes going to have some issues when you tap and go. Be prepared to find a new place if you go through with it.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i gots a plan, however you need to have sublime type balls.

go out and buy some kid DVD (do some research) and then bring it over and kncok on the door. mention that you ordered DVD's from columblia house and got this by accident, instead of returning it you decided that maybe her kids woul;d like to have it.

bam

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not a good plan. She is more likely to think that you are a child molestor than anything else.

If she is reasonably mature and not a total idiot, I think a direct approach would be best. Don't play mind games with a mom, it will affect the kids too. Also using kids to get in the mom's pants is pretty scummy.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:21 PM

Default Re: Dont hump where you sleep

[ QUOTE ]
MILF's are fun but just like any broad what are you going to do after you hit it and then you have to see her every day. Next door is not a good place to go looking for love. Just something to think about. Also the fact she lives alone with her kids makes me think shes going to have some issues when you tap and go. Be prepared to find a new place if you go through with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct. What are you going to do some night you arrive home from the bar with a chic, and she is standing in her doorway all disappointed? Search elsewhere.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Living next door to a MILF. How do I hit it?

[/ QUOTE ]

After all this, anyone betting the correct answer is, "He doesn't."
Old 06-01-2005, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would advise against sublimes plan, when i first read it i thought "this is retarded" , but everyone else seemed to agree with it so i thought, "maybe im retarded". So i consulted a few lady friends who happen to be single with kids. They concurred- its retarded. Single moms arent looking for cutsey bull [censored], they are normally mature and above all practical. Be direct. Also , they found the idea that you would try and use thier kids to get close to them to be "disgusting" and "creepy".

The route to go here is to make her feel attractive/young/desirable. Next time you see her, tell her you are having friends over on X night and would she like to come hang out, this lets her know that you're interested and looking to party without the kids/ice cream/puppy dog friendship tip. The more you make it seem like shes a regular girl and not some milf your trying to bang, the better your chances. With the movie thing you may as well go up to her and ask if you can jump her child rearing bones.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are dead on right. Stone cold nuts.