Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium-Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2005, 07:46 PM

Default Party vs Ultimate Bet

Party has always been known for the vast amount of poor players & interface. Now that Party is in the process of shutting down all the affiliates out there, the future of rakeback there (party rakeback "officially" doesn't exist so don't ask) is pretty unknown. The full table party games have also tightened up alot, so it's not as good money as it once was.

Everyone I've talked to who has seen the level of play at party tells me that the Ultimate Bet tables are much much softer. Now that Pokerace and PT work for Ultimate Bet, and the fact that UB has a solid rakeback & Bet pot button... I'm thinking of the reasons that I'm staying with Party.

Does anyone else play UB, and are the tables really all that fishy?
Old 12-12-2005, 09:59 PM

Default Re: Party vs Ultimate Bet

I play at UB. I find the games to be about the same. Party used to be fishier, but they have tightened up considerably. The only reason I play at UB rather than Party is that I have Bonus Dollars to play for. Now if only I can figure out how to get rakeback at UB...

Garland