Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2005, 01:05 AM

Default MINI-Magoofest in Louisiana the same night!

In honor of Magoofest next Saturday night (November 5th), we're having a Mini-Magoofest in Lafayette, Louisiana the same night!

I've arranged with Magoo Grand Master, Al_Capone-Jr., for a drunken conference call with the gang in Las Vegas and a "Magoo chip" to the person voted, "Most Drunken Louisiana Magoo", at the end of the night.

We'll be playing 1/2 Magoo Limit starting at 8pm. "Lubrication" will begin promptly at 7. PM me for the location as we don't want any non-Magoo'ers to invade our space.

I've procurred the services of 2 excellent dealers who have agreed to deal for a mere $25 per hour (only $2.50 per person at the table!) plus drinks and drunken tips later in the evening.

PM me NOW! and lets MAGOO!
Old 10-31-2005, 06:08 AM

Default Re: MINI-Magoofest in Louisiana the same night!

Tis gonna be a fest to be remembered, fer sure!

I just got back from MGM. Didn't exactly make a MILLION dollars, but I came out ahead enough to pay for my pizza and beer on my day off, so that ain't too bad! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Talked to the big cheese at MGM, they have five tables reserved for us that day, plus the upper room for cocktails! I sorta 'splained it to 'em that an extra 50 racks might not be enough chips, so they're probably gonna do 100!

We'll probably get a conference call going during cocktails with youz magooz, but we can figure that out as the time approaches... and it's getting close! Viva!

al
Old 10-31-2005, 09:19 PM

Default Re: MINI-Magoofest in Louisiana the same night!

The conference...er...drunken conference call is on! Magoo Memorial chips are on! Last chance Louisiana Magoos! PM me ASAP! We've got 12 so far but looking for more!
Old 10-31-2005, 11:31 PM

Default Expenses

Damn ...

Getting an armored truck to deliver our precious memorial chips to you overnight, especially into a ravaged weather zone, is very expensive.

Never the less, we know it is the correct thing to do. We are making sure to provide you a chip for each of your participants, so get your count finalized !!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]