Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 10-17-2005, 02:26 PM

Default Opened new Party Acct. Today

I opened a new Party account today with a new e-mail and a new payment account that I just created. I got a phone call from party within 30 minutes asking about my old account, even SUGGESTING I use the old one. I told them to close it that I would use my new account and they did, but I wonder if this will cause any problems with any "extras" I am supposed to be getting.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:00 PM

Default Re: Opened new Party Acct. Today

has anyone (affiliates and players) considered that this method is a red flag? why are you confident that this will work?

if i were doing rakeback quietly, i would never take a player who has switched accounts in this fashion because i would fear that in a month they will come close me down because of all my new players that closed/open accounts during this period.

affiliate managers are going to see this at the end of month.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:11 PM

OP woulda been fine he just forgot to use a new name. Thus the phone call.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:12 PM

So you emailed the 'high volume' address for the extras? If you did that, why even bother with the new account?
Old 10-17-2005, 03:22 PM

I used a new screen name, new payment method, new e-mail, but I cannot change my real name because they verify thru your payment method which requires your real name as it is linked to a real bank account. We'll see how it works out.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I opened a new Party account today with a new e-mail and a new payment account that I just created. I got a phone call from party within 30 minutes asking about my old account, even SUGGESTING I use the old one. I told them to close it that I would use my new account and they did, but I wonder if this will cause any problems with any "extras" I am supposed to be getting.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why did you make this post? Do you realize that you and all the other posters who make posts like this are throwing rocks at a hornet's nest?

Someone trusted you to be discrete and did business with you. You just repaid them by endangering everyone's business.

The key is "don't ask, don't tell". Party can easily figure out which affiliates are breaking the rules and shut down them all down. If everyone is discrete Party might decide that it is in their best interest to ignore what is happening because it brings them business they might not otherwise have.

So many of you continue to embarrass Party by flaunting your disregard for the rules. Of course Party already knows exactly what the score is but that is not the issue. They don't actually care how an affiliate spends his money. But they cannot tolerate a public spectacle in front of the traditional affiliates, recreational players, auditors, stock analysts, and institutional investors.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:30 PM

i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] stellarwind
Old 10-17-2005, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] stellarwind

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-17-2005, 04:36 PM

Who said I even use an affiliate. I am talking about extras from party that have been publicly discussed for a long time. I don't think RB was even available.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who said I even use an affiliate. I am talking about extras from party that have been publicly discussed for a long time. I don't think RB was even available.

[/ QUOTE ]

HUH??

then why would you close old account?

the intra-party incentives are based on past play, so under this scenario, you just shot yourself in the foot.