Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 10-17-2005, 01:31 PM

Default BEST non-neteller online account?

With the Party debacle and the need for new things, I am looking to open a 2nd online account for poker use. What is the best, most user friendly, quickest site(neteller aside). I also want a site that does NOT charge for bank account transfers or poker-site to account transfers.

Thanks, and sorry if this might be the wrong forum.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:59 PM

Default Re: BEST non-neteller online account?

/bump
Old 10-17-2005, 04:09 PM

Although it doesn't quite meet your requirements, I'd say Firepay is a viable alternative. They charge a flat amount, $2.95 I think, to move money from your bank account to the Firepay account, but I've only had to do that once. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Firepay is accepted at a lot of the sites, but Party doesn't let you withdraw through them. It does have the advantage of being much faster to cash out from them to your bank account than Neteller.

So, if you can avoid putting money in from your account and cashout only, I'd recommend Firepay.
Old 10-17-2005, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Although it doesn't quite meet your requirements, I'd say Firepay is a viable alternative. They charge a flat amount, $2.95 I think, to move money from your bank account to the Firepay account, but I've only had to do that once. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Firepay is accepted at a lot of the sites, but Party doesn't let you withdraw through them. It does have the advantage of being much faster to cash out from them to your bank account than Neteller.

So, if you can avoid putting money in from your account and cashout only, I'd recommend Firepay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?

If you can't cashout to Firepay from Party then why would you recommend Firepay? Party is certainly going to be on my list of sites to play at (good bonuses and all [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) so why would we want something that I can't w/draw through?

If I'm misunderstanding please clarify.

Do others have suggestions?

Thanks,
FishNChips
Old 10-17-2005, 05:40 PM

.. You cannot cashout back to Firepay from Party?????
Old 10-17-2005, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
.. You cannot cashout back to Firepay from Party?????

[/ QUOTE ]

from mrmon's post :

I'm confused by what he's says so I'm asking for clarification. I have a hard time believing that Party would accept deposits but not process w/d from the same system ... but nothing from Party shocks me right now.

FishNChips
Old 10-17-2005, 08:00 PM

Firepay is a pseudo credit card, most sites won't allow withdrawals for more than the initial deposit amount back to a credit card, so it's not shocking that some won't allow withdrawals to Firepay. I'd just open an ING/Emigrant account and link it to IGM-Pay for use at Party.