Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2005, 12:32 PM

Default Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

So I'm sitting at my comp lastnight when my phone rings around 10pm. It's this smokin hot girl I used to poke about 2 years ago, who I now haven't seen in over a year. She called me out of the blue like 2 weeks ago, with the old "I was just going through my phone and saw your number" line, and then started to tell me how her boyfriend broke up with her and all that jazz. We all know what that means!! So anyway, for various reasons it hadnt worked out yet for us to meet. So then this phone call lastnight happens and she wants me to come pick her up and then hang out at my place (cuz shes never seen it before).

So I go pick her up (oh man, she's even hotter now than she was a year ago) and we get back to my place a bit after 11pm. I live in Ahwatukee now, which for the people outside of Phoenix, is a pretty nice area of town, so crime isn't a big issue. I park my truck in the garage, AND CLOSE (Im 100% positive of this) the garage door.

We hang out downstairs till about 12:30am watching videos and drinking a couple beers. At which point I make my move, and then we head up stairs. All the doors to my house are locked, except for the back sliding glass door. So we go upstairs and have some pretty loud sex until about 2am. Now my dog doesn't like whenever I'm getting it on, so she is downstairs. After the sex, my friend goes downstairs to use the bathroom. Which isn't unusual for her, cuz she has this phobia about people hearing her while shes peeing. She is downstairs for prolly 5 minutes. Then comes back up and we are cuddle, my dog is also on the bed too. I fall alseep and at 3am she wakes me up asking if I would take her home, cuz she has to go to work at 11.

So we get dressed, walk downstairs and I let my dog out into the backyard and lock the sliding glass door, then we go into the garage. Now when I open the door to the garage and turn on the light, I see some wierd [censored]. The drivers door is open, the gas tank lid is open, the glove box, center console, and all the little compartments inside are open. I have a row of floor to ceiling storage cabinets in the garage, those are all open. The "suitcases" in my tool box have been taken out (I dunno what to call them, like the hard plastic container that holds all the wrenches and stuff), and just sat nicely directly in front of the toolbox. Absolutely NOTHING is missing. I check the side door that goes into the garage and it is locked. So to get in the garage they had to come through the house.

Since nothing is taken, I think maybe they wernt done and there is a possibility someone is still in the house. Someone could easily have ducked into the downstairs bathroom or bedroom when they heard us start moving around. So I call the police, cuz my skinny white ass doesnt wanna go searching through the house to see if someone is there, I'll let the guy with the badge and the gun do that.

like 15(!!) minutes later 2 cops show up, I explain to the main cop what happened. And after like 5 minutes of explaining the same siituationhe finally gets it, and they go make a round through the house. They finish and the guy tells me "welp, no one was in your house tonight." All kind of matter of factly then implies that we were high or something, and did it our selves. Wow, nice. So the two douches leave and I take my friend home.

Now logically I can only deduce 3 possibilites.

1) Someone, who saw the lights and the TV on, still decided to break into my house, snuck in the back door (without my dog ever hearing it) went through the house, never touching anything. My wallet wasnt taken, my friends purse wasnt touched, nothing downstairs was even moved. Went into the garage and then went through my truck, but took nothing. Ive 2 bicycles each worth over 2 grand a piece, a tool box full of tools, all kinds of stuff. They took nothing. just opened everything and then snuck back out of the house the way they came, again, without my dog ever hearing it. If it was while we were having sex, my dog was downstairs, if it was afterwords while my dog was upstairs, they had less than an hour and made no noise. Why would a burgler do this? It makes no sense. My friend says they were scoping the place out to come back and rob it later.

2) My place is haunted. I've been here for not quite 2 months tho, and have not had one even remotely wierd thing happen.

3) My friend did it when she was downstairs "using the bathroom". Obviously since she was naked at the time she couldnt take anything, and since I was her ride home, she couldnt take anything, so thats why my wallet wasnt touched or anything of that nature. Or mmaybe she wasnt trying to take anything, just wanted to make it look like a ghost or something, cuz for what ever phsycological reason she was compelled to do this. I just dont get what her motivation for this would have been, and I don't see her doing that. But then I also havent seen her in over a year, she is only 20, and was a little on the immature side when I knew her before.

So wtf do I do now? If it was a robber, am I supposed to worry they were casing the place and will be back? Or does it make more sense it was this chick, and if thats true, then I'm not hanging out with her again, but since I cant say for any certainty it was her (and shes never done nothinglike that before in the past) that would be some pretty damn good sex to toss out the window just on a suspision. Or is my place haunted???

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Any of you who actually made it through this long ass post, have any advice or suggestions???
Old 04-27-2005, 12:37 PM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

Damn why did I read that whole thing?

Sounds to me like somebody was looking for something specific, for whatever reason, and didn't find it...

P.S. But who cares, at least you got some tail.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:39 PM

Yeah, that makes absolutely no sense.

I really doubt that it was robbers casing the place, because if they were scoping it out to rob it later, why would they have gone through all your stuff in the garage, to let you know that they were there? It'd just give you a way to get a security system or something so that you could protect against them.

I doubt that it was a robber who got scared off, because wouldn't your dog have started barking or attacking him when he came in?

At the same time, I doubt it was the girl, because if it was only 5 minutes, that really isn't enough time to go through all of that stuff in your garage.

Is the interstellar pig hidden in your garage?

Weird story, dude. At least you got some.

Is it possible for your "friend" to unlock the side door to the garage when she went downstairs, to let an accomplice in to attempt to rob you. The accomplice was too scared to come through the rest of the house, so just went through the garage looking for anything that they may value. They did not find anything and then went back out through the side door and locked it as they left?
Old 04-27-2005, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible for your "friend" to unlock the side door to the garage when she went downstairs, to let an accomplice in to attempt to rob you. The accomplice was too scared to come through the rest of the house, so just went through the garage looking for anything that they may value. They did not find anything and then went back out through the side door and locked it as they left?

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems very logical.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:40 PM

Sounds like somebody was looking for something, do you have anything worth looking for that somebody might be trying to find?

If I was the paranoid type, I'd say the girl set it up so that a friend could come and go through your [censored], looking for something (your roll maybe?).
Old 04-27-2005, 12:41 PM

i've typed replies, then deleted them, about 4 different times. i really don't know what to make of this.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:44 PM

That's really weird, I don't know what to say
Old 04-27-2005, 12:44 PM