Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2005, 11:36 AM

Default I want a chair with a mouse pad attached

I just bought a new Logitech laser mouse and a mouse pad with a gel wrist rest on it. It is nice but I am still uncomfortable after sitting for several hours. I think if I could get a chair with a mouse pad attached to the right arm it would be perfect. With this I could lean back when I want and the mouse would come with me.
Old 04-12-2005, 11:38 AM

Default Re: I want a chair with a mouse pad attached

There are hard mats you can get mainly used by hard core fps gamers but if your chairs arm was wide enough you could stick it maybe with velcro or somthing and use that.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:08 PM

You need to get this. No wires, no pad, it's awesome. I use it while walking on a treadmill. You have to slow the cursor speed down, but it works really well. I bought mine at Comp USA.

http://www.gyration.com/intl/uk/ultraproducts_uk.htm
Old 04-12-2005, 12:10 PM

Just get a table the correct distance from the floor and put it next to your mouse hand and use that. There was a post a while ago that Adde replied to, he had a pic of his setup he had, basically like an end table at arm rest height nest to his chair and his chair had a footrest too. If you cant find anything you like get an adjustable table like a projector stand or something.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You need to get this. No wires, no pad, it's awesome. I use it while walking on a treadmill. You have to slow the cursor speed down, but it works really well. I bought mine at Comp USA.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this same mouse and cordless keyboard and hate it. This is the reason that I went out and bought the laser mouse. If anyone want to buy it let me know. I think it cost like $80 new and I will take half that plus shipping.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this same mouse and cordless keyboard and hate it. This is the reason that I went out and bought the laser mouse. If anyone want to buy it let me know. I think it cost like $80 new and I will take half that plus shipping.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also have this an love it! I personal think it is more suited for laying on your couch playing on your TV like i do [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] of course I only do this when i do MTT or am half ass playing maybe 1 or 2 tables while cleaning the house or multi-tasking. When I am 4 tabling or more and need to focus it in front of the monitors with a hardwire mouse.

There is nothing worse then having the battery die in 2 or more favorable hands.With this mouse you have to lay it in a cradle to charge you cant just pop new batteries in it.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:53 PM

Trackball, anyone?
Old 04-12-2005, 06:26 PM

i know a friend that is working with designers on an application for handicap people. we were discussing this over the weekend.

he claims the technology is there, or could easily be modified from what is there, that he could make me a system like this.

i sit in my recliner looking at a large screen monitor. it can have almost an infinite amount of windows open on it. each window is simply numbered.

so, i could sit there and SAY
1, raise 200 (which would make a 200 raise on window/table one)
2, fold (folds on window/table 2)
3 front Brings window/table 3 to top)
4, check

etc etc

then he says there is hundreds of voice macros he could make like 'cashier", "minimize window 2", start party poker" etc etc.

point was that he said that voice recognition has come so far that one day these 20 tabling fools will be speaking all their actions. bye bye mice.

granny might even try to 4 table if this happens in my lifetime.
Old 04-12-2005, 06:38 PM

I love my gyromouse