Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-26-2005, 03:56 AM

Default Re: accidentally doing coke...

All very true, but the banter and joking made the thread more fun.

Coke can be very serious for some, and I too suffered for awhile especially $$ wise but I never fell too deep into the spiral and only ended up with an emptier bank account & wallet.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All very true, but the banter and joking made the thread more fun.

Coke can be very serious for some, and I too suffered for awhile especially $$ wise but I never fell too deep into the spiral and only ended up with an emptier bank account & wallet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought my jokes were so obvious. I mean what the hell are "marlboro medium cocaine eyes"? The only reason I told about my little experience was to makeup for the hard time I gave the OP. Plus, maybe he really was nervous that it would show up in his piss test or whatever. The good news is, if he sticks with the coke long enough, he won't even care (man, I just can't stop).
Old 11-26-2005, 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You should shave your head just to be safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

And cut off his fingers so coke doesn't "accidentally" get on his fingers again. I really don't know what to tell the guy. The only advice I can think of is what a wise heroin addict told me, "You really should quit cocaine, and start doing heroin. Cocaine is for pusies, plus red noses look disgusting. " So, I looked at his track marks then in my european man bag handheld mirror to look at my nose. You know what, he was wrong. Red noses look better than track marks. I told him I disagreed, but he just wanted to talk to me while he was shooting up (he looked so cool, like Sid Vicious), but there was no way I was doing that crap. He asked me to hold the bag for him, I said sure, not really thinking it would get on my hand. He shotup, passed out, and I left. I went on my way proud of myself for declining the smack and sticking to my guns with the coke. I went home to eat and was rolling a burrito. Well, I guess some of the heroin from my hands got on the burritto and I was fcked up. Like, I felt like I had just done a little heroin, but on accident. Moral of the story, you can quit cocaine if you want to, but it will take a lot for you to shave your head or cut off your fingers. Plus, if you cut off your fingers you won't be able to shoot the smack. Make sure you think it through. You have time. At least until Monday when they fire you after they piss test you. And tell them that it was an accident, and that you are now off of coke. You can promise them that, but wheatever you do...don't tell them you are now on heroin. Hope this helps.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

I already didn't think you could top the posts you made before this one.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:23 AM

Thank you very much! I had a fun day today. If I would have thought the OP was in a serious jam I would not have poked as much fun (with this username..i kid, i kid).
Old 11-26-2005, 06:42 AM

I've accidentally smoked weed before... i was trying really hard be good too.... [censored] Western WA U.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:04 AM

you have been on fire recently...
Old 11-26-2005, 07:06 AM

Unfortunately my fans will have to wait a few days, as I am going to Vegas either today or Sunday. thanks for the compliment.

craig
Old 12-05-2005, 02:46 AM

Hey DcifrThs,

I am sure things are pretty out of control by now. Here is a number you can call for some help 800-479-0062. They will be able to tell you different meeting times. I just ask that you go once and you will see if it is for you or not. We'll see you there. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

craig

p.s. Edit for "my friend will see you there".
Old 12-05-2005, 02:47 AM

Craig,

lol, you are so brutal

this was an awesome awesome thread
Old 12-05-2005, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so im back in NY for turkey day

HAPPY TURKEY DAY 2+2.

...BLAH BLAH BLAH... I'm a [censored]

anyways, just thought id share that story and ask the question.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a dumb gay. don't be such a helpless fool. gl sucking cock the rest of your life. Oh and I had a friend who did the same thing. He says you should immediately switch to crack...its cheaper and just about the same. good luck. see you at the soup kitchen in 2 yrs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, they are about the same. One peak lasts 15 minutes and the other 3-5 minutes. And I am not quite sure about the soup kitchen comment. Are you going to be working there and he is going to need to be served? Or are you going to be served and he is working there? Or, are both of you working there because your friend, the obvious genius, says that is the new future?

craig