Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-18-2005, 03:53 AM

Default Neteller Fees

Does withdrawing money to Neteller from party poker or other online poker sites have a fee?

Is there a fee to deposit money from neteller into other poker sites?

Is this the best way to transfer money to other sites?

JMB
Old 11-18-2005, 04:49 AM

Default Re: Neteller Fees

[ QUOTE ]
Does withdrawing money to Neteller from party poker or other online poker sites have a fee?

Is there a fee to deposit money from neteller into other poker sites?

[/ QUOTE ]
No fees either way with Party unless you are depositing using the "instacash" method where they front you money that isn't in your neteller account yet (does Party even offer this option? I know other sites do). Actually, I think that there are fees but Party pays them for you without you knowing. I think there may some obscure sites where you do incur the fees, but nowhere that I have ever played.

[ QUOTE ]
Is this the best way to transfer money to other sites?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. If you are only interested in moving money between Party and your bank account, I like their igmpay option better because it lets you go directly to and from your bank account rather than using a neteller account as a middleman. But if you want to move money to other sites, neteller is the nuts.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:17 AM

The only fee's you will ever see is when you convert pounds to dollars from the Crypto sites. Otherwise the poker sites pay all the fees to Neteller and that is how Neteller makes money . . . .that and investing what they have and not paying us a penny in interest.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:22 AM

just read the sites and neteller. pretty simple
Old 11-18-2005, 02:43 PM

Hey guys, thanks for the info. I tried looking at neteller's website and the poker sites but I didn't find it. The reason I wrote the post was I got different answers from different 2+2ers, talking during a cash game.

What if I used neteller to transfer funds from, say, party poker to UB or FTP or PS, then cashed out to neteller, is it best to deposit to my bank account using neteller or if I were to redeposit into Partypoker. I already use their IGMpay system on a daily basis.

I think my bank account may be linked to Neteller already though, is that just as easy as using IGM pay from party poker? Will I pay a fee withdrawing from neteller to my bank account?

Is the Neteller Debit card worth getting? Is there an ATM fee at most atm's for it's use?

JMB