Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 10-21-2005, 03:08 AM
lane mcbride lane mcbride is offline
Senior Member

Default absolute arp/ email... am I making sense?

I don't think my arp points are being earned like they should. I sent absolute an email (as shown below)... but they didn't seem to answer my question... is there a way to make this clear... do i even know what I'm talking about... I swear I do, but their response made me think i wasn't being clear... any suggestions?

Dear xxxx,

Thanks for your message.

Please find attached the your ARP counting for today. Please note that you have
been accumulating point with no problems.

We hope this has helped you with your question. If you have any other questions
please be sure to let us know.

Regards,

AD Nichols
Team Absolute ~
"Continuing to be the Best and Most Trusted"

Old 10-21-2005, 03:13 AM
uncleshady uncleshady is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: absolute arp/ email... am I making sense?

I still think absolute is going to cut back on the release of bonus dollars if we keeep bringing the subject up to them.
Old 10-21-2005, 03:37 AM
mosquito mosquito is offline
Member

Why do you even worry about ARP points? They are nice and all, but gee whiz. I worry about bonus and unmentionable. If you get lots of both of those, you will have plenty of ARP too.
Old 10-21-2005, 03:49 AM
lane mcbride lane mcbride is offline
Senior Member

I wouldn't mind getting the cardplayer subscription and a limitless supply of boxer shorts and bad poker books. I also don't mind playing in the point freerolls. the 25,000 point one is definitely fun to play in...
Old 10-21-2005, 08:02 AM
jrz1972 jrz1972 is offline
Senior Member

I've had the same problem and have sent them multiple emails on the subject. They just reply with "everything is fin." I'm not going to pursue it further because it isn't a big deal, but it is mildly annoying.