Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 10-11-2005, 10:04 PM

Default Kinda upset at Eurobet, so I sent them a msg

I sent this to Eurobet, we'll see if I get a response.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I write to you to express my deep dissatisfaction with your service. While I realize this is a uniquely difficult time for Eurobet, I feel that I must nevertheless express my frustration that has led me to seriously consider discontinuing using your service. At this point, I highly doubt I will be playing on Eurobet in the future due to this recurring problem with your service.

I realize that this weekend you had issues in response to Party removing its tables from your network. Initially however I was not overly worried about this change, and anticipated playing on Eurobet despite the change in the future.

However, everything changed today when I yesterday I cashed out from your site and today have yet to receive the funds in my Neteller account. On your withdrawal page, it is specifically stated that “it will take up to 24 hours to credit your account”. It has been 24 hours, and my account has not as of yet been credited. Further, the phrasing of your statement implies an upper limit, *not* a minimum, and therefore it would not be unreasonable to expect my withdrawal to be completed well before 24 hours, and only in an unusual case take the full time.

This would not be as much of a problem for me if it had not happened before, but unfortunately this is only one of *several* occasions. I would be more inclined to give Eurobet the benefit of the doubt (considering what happened over the weekend) if this had not happened before. But since this is *not* the first time, indeed, this happened last time, I cannot but think that this is a pattern. In the past, I can only assume my attempt to withdraw took several days because it was a weekend, but *no such provision is stated anywhere*, most notably in the withdraw window. Simply because the day of the week is Saturday or Sunday is no excuse for not honoring one’s own stated terms. This inability to keep even the most basic of the organization’s stated policies leads me to wonder about the overall integrity of the organization itself. This integrity is especially important to me in dealing with online entities, as frankly it is inherently difficult to trust an entity located far away.

This past weekend there were many concerns voiced in the online gaming community that the “skins” would simply freeze accounts in reaction to Party’s actions. Initially, I chose to believe that that was simply overstated hysteria, but now I am not so sure. Your site’s delay has forced me to call into question my association with you, and hence is the reason why that for the time being I will not utilize your services, and also why I will have to think twice about returning in the future. On Eurobet’s login page it is stated that “everything is now back to normal”, yet evidently it is not, unless I am to assume that it is normal for stated policies to be so easily violated. Again, I must stress that I might be inclined to give Eurobet leeway in this matter considering what happened over the weekend, if it had happened *only* this one time, and the front page did not say that there are no longer any problems at Eurobet. Further, I might be inclined to overlook this if my withdrawal had been for an exceedingly large amount that might take extra time to transfer such as several thousand dollars. But this is not the case, my withdrawal totals less than a thousand dollars.

Lastly, I must also bring up several issues I have long had with your software itself. For one, it makes no sense to me why hand histories cannot be emailed, but rather can only be sent through the Eurobet messaging system. Not being able to receive hand histories as emails is a *tremendous* inconvenience, and when I enquired about it was told only that they can only be accessed through the messaging system. It is also *extremely* annoying to have an IE window pop up when I close Eurobet. I never really understood the purpose of this. If I’m closing the software, I’m pretty determined to leave, and I doubt that it ever works to lure anyone back in. It makes me feel a little upset every time it happens, as your program is essentially hijacking my computer for a second to make something happen that I do not want. Finally, although the cashier on Eurobet is useable, and I can tolerate it, it is quite annoying. Party’s cashier button is a good model for you to use, as it is simple and easy to use, and also does not slow my computer down.

All these annoyances make me want to leave Eurobet and simply go back to Party *that much more*.

I hope this message reaches those with authority to consider the problems I have taken the time to highlight. I think the problems with your service stated here must be shared by more than one user. At this critical time for your site, I believe it is in your best interest to address problems you have the capacity to fix, especially on the customer service side of your operations. I am a customer who, though initially not as effected by the weekend’s events as other users, has been moved to stop using your service due to your failings unrelated to Party’s actions.

Sincerely

Old 10-11-2005, 10:10 PM

Default Re: Kinda upset at Eurobet, so I sent them a msg

didn't read the whole thing....and I have my doubts as to whether Euro CS will either.

Euro frequently takes a couple of days on their cash-outs.
I wasn't aware that their site said differently...but this is commonly known around 2+2 and I don't think anyone has had THAT much of an issue about it.

FWIW - I cashed-out $765 from my sports-account on Saturday evening (shortly after the whole panic-fiasco was going down) and it was in my neteller account at 9am on Sunday.

I moved some money out of my poker account to sports to neteller a couple days ago but honestly haven't checked to see if it has hit my neteller yet.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:14 PM

I know it's known, that's not the issue. If they're stating a policy, they should follow it, when they don't, they look bad.

When you click on "withdraw" and then neteller, it says at the top "it will take up to 24 hours to credit your account".
Old 10-11-2005, 10:20 PM

I am in the same boat. Cashed out Sunday afternoon, 48 hours later have nothing save an email from customer service stating they are 'having neteller problems'.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:11 AM

Exceptionally verbose. You must be really upset. I can provide you with a breif synopsis which will be easier for the Eurobet account team to interpret:

"Send me my damn money, biatch!"

X
Old 10-12-2005, 01:16 AM

Please post the reply you get (if any) when you get it please. Im interested to see how they respond since I am in the same boat as many of us are, including you.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:30 AM

Whats the over/under on a poorly spelled canned reply?