Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2005, 08:52 PM

Default Nekkid women in this thread!

I lied.
1/2 live no limit with deep stacks. Game is very loose on all streets. Everyone seems to overbet the pot on the flop, but underbet it on the later streets. 10 handed.

SB is very loose and clueless, only his 2nd time playing poker. He has about $500. CO is very loose and passive. He has about $600.

3 players limp, I limp on button with A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] with about $350, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 players, $12)

Checked to me, I bet 10, SB calls, folded to CO who calls. As I made my bet, CO said "$10 that's not going to get anybody out."

Turn: 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 players, $42)

SB bets $15, CO calls, I raise to $65 total, both call.

River: J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 players, $237) SB checks, CO bets $75 and talks some trash, I fold, SB calls.

Did I make any mistakes here?
Old 09-16-2005, 09:04 PM

Default Re: Nekkid women in this thread!

The size of your raise on the turn is a mistake. Raising in and of itself might be a mistake. But the size for sure is. Needs to be pot-sized at least. So you are talking about making it about $105 to go.

PS. Your location made me lol. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]