Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2005, 10:24 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt bonuses

Thanks everyone - very helpful. If I might now divert this thread to rakeback - what is the best one to use and how does it work? Also, on another thread a 2+2'er said it's best to sign up to Full Tilt using www.pokersourceonline.com so you can get pokertracker for free...while doing this should I set up my rakeback as well? Thx and sorry for the dumb questions
Old 12-19-2005, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks everyone - very helpful. If I might now divert this thread to rakeback - what is the best one to use and how does it work? Also, on another thread a 2+2'er said it's best to sign up to Full Tilt using www.pokersourceonline.com so you can get pokertracker for free...while doing this should I set up my rakeback as well? Thx and sorry for the dumb questions

[/ QUOTE ]

For rakeback, I use rakebreak and they have been good and reliable.

You can't do PSO and rakeback both so it doesn't make sense to do PSO on Full Tilt. PSO is doing a promotion this month on PokerRoom (I think) which I don't believe allows rakeback so it makes sense to do this promotion with them, get pokertracker, and get rakeback and bonuses with FullTilt
Old 12-19-2005, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Compared to the crap you get some of the other sites the jersey's there are pretty decent.

[/ QUOTE ]

If everything else I owned was drenched in the blood of my victims I might considering wearing one of those jerseys.

I think a much better buy would be a bunch of the 2+2 books which you could at least sell on ebay or something.
Old 12-19-2005, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Be warned. You've heard all the stories about how hard it is to clear the bonus? Well to get a jersey you need to play enough to clear the initial deposit bonus two and a half times.

[/ QUOTE ]

]Say wah???[/url]
Old 12-20-2005, 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Be warned. You've heard all the stories about how hard it is to clear the bonus? Well to get a jersey you need to play enough to clear the initial deposit bonus two and a half times.

[/ QUOTE ]

]Say wah???[/url]

[/ QUOTE ]

The initial $600 deposit bonus requires you to earn 10,000 points to clear it. The jerseys cost 25,000 points.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:21 PM

Guess I'll be playing there for a while, then! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I just like the jerseys. While there seems to be a slant towards the hockey jersey, I like the football style one. (and I'm from Canada)