Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2005, 07:05 PM

Default Party, their skins and now potential problems with multiple accounts?

I'm interested in opening an account at Party for the bigger games. Party doesn't seem to like you to have multiple accounts on multiple skins.

Has anyone opened a Party account AFTER opening a skin account without any problem? My friend asked Party about this very issue in an email and Party said he would need to close his skin account to open a Party account. How the hell does this even make good business sense?? I always thought Party would be glad to have you play them instead of a skin and would make opening an account there painless. I guess not.

I know tons of people here have multiple accounts on multiple skins, but have done it in the reverse order, going from Party to the skins. So, I'm just really nervous that Party is cracking down on their T&C's really hard as of late and can't risk having funds seized in a new account because they decide to close my account for having more than one. I also really hate feeling like a criminal just because I want to play more than 4 tables and access the Party only games.

BTW, I asked this a little while back and nobody knew, so I'm asking again hoping someone might read this who has done it. Anyone have any suggestions? Anyone ever heard of Party taking a serious hardline against accounts on multiple skins? Everything I've read seems that once you have it set up they don't even care, which makes zero sense. Surprise, Party Poker making no sense, there is a new one...

Anyways, thanks for reading,

Nigel
Old 07-26-2005, 07:19 PM

Default Re: Party, their skins and now potential problems with multiple accounts?

I have multiple accounts on all the skins, Don;t worry about it!

If they call you just act stupid or say, "why yes, yes I do have an account at Euro,Empire,Multi,PokerNow,Intertops and Party, what are you going to do about it?" and the will say "oh, just checking" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

they are idiots there! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2005, 07:36 PM

Default Re: Party, their skins and now potential problems with multiple accounts?

[ QUOTE ]
I have multiple accounts on all the skins, Don;t worry about it!

If they call you just act stupid or say, "why yes, yes I do have an account at Euro,Empire,Multi,PokerNow,Intertops and Party, what are you going to do about it?" and the will say "oh, just checking" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

they are idiots there! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How are you not banned???
Old 07-26-2005, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Party, their skins and now potential problems with multiple accoun

I don't see how the order makes any difference.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:56 PM

HOW CAN THEY BAN ME???
they can't f-ing touch me!

I signed up all accounts legitimatly and they can't do anything about it!
Old 07-26-2005, 08:17 PM

Default Re: Party, their skins and now potential problems with multiple accoun

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see how the order makes any difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't see how either. But, I am surprised that they don't want people coming from the skins to play on their site. I can fully understand them not wanting people to go from them to a skin.

So that's why I am seeing if anyone has done it in this order and not had a problem, or if anyone out there ever has had a problem with multiple accounts once set up. So far I know of none, but the balance I'd be keeping in the Party account to play the bigger games is more than I'd ever be able to swallow having locked up, so I'd like to be as sure as possible.

Better safe than sorry, I think.

Nigel
Old 07-26-2005, 09:41 PM

You misunderstood him. He was asking how you are not banned from 2+2, not Party. It's a question I also ask when I see your posts.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:53 PM

This is what I see when VanD posts

*** You are ignoring this user ***

this way I don't have to wonder about anything.

To the OP, like most others I went the other way and had no problems, not sure in your situation, but I have seen posts on here where people had problems with Party for multiple accounts and fixed them with a quick email.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HOW CAN THEY BAN ME???
they can't f-ing touch me!

I signed up all accounts legitimatly and they can't do anything about it!

[/ QUOTE ]

They can ban you from playing there for any reason they want. Get a clue!
Old 07-26-2005, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've read seems that once you have it set up they don't even care, which makes zero sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well lets see... You play at party and party make money. You play at multipoker and party make money. You play at Eurobet and party make money.... YOU PLAY AT ALL 3 AT THE SAME TIME AND PARTY MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!!!

They Bann you for plalyin at many skinns and they make NO money!!

Does that make sense?