Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2005, 01:58 PM

Default Re: 77,000 people on Party and I\'m out of disconnect protects...

[ QUOTE ]
After you request any hand histories or tournament summaries they should show up in your messages inbox when you login to the eurobet website. Go to the cashier then click on Inbox. As far as I know, you won't be able to get any of them emailed to you ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing in the inbox after a request from the HH logs and from the console.
I sent an email to customer service - we'll see where that goes.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:07 PM

I've timed out probably 6-8 times tonite on EuroBet in 4 hours of play..this sux ballz!
Old 07-23-2005, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
After you request any hand histories or tournament summaries they should show up in your messages inbox when you login to the eurobet website. Go to the cashier then click on Inbox. As far as I know, you won't be able to get any of them emailed to you ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing in the inbox after a request from the HH logs and from the console.
I sent an email to customer service - we'll see where that goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

For those who don't know, requested HHs from Euro go to your Euro "E-Message" inbox. From the lobby click on the "E-Message" button along the bottom just next to the cashier button; then click on the "Inbox" link on the pop-up web page.

As to response times for Euro HHs -- I've had them pop up almost instantaneously sometimes, and other times it takes like 96 hours, seemingly without rhyme or reason. Numerous past inquiries to Euro customer service produce a consistent message "They are stored on your hard drive"; with a follow up CS response to the obvious initial response from me "but I was disconnected and the HHs on my hard drive are incomplete": "Sometimes there are technical difficulties; please be patient and perhaps request the hands again." The hands always eventually show up (and rerequests mean they show up twice) but sometimes it takes four days. Weekend requests are routinely delayed until the next business week, which is weird for an automated processs. This, for me, is just one of the several small annoyances that comes with playing on Euro.
Old 07-24-2005, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Take your business elsewhere until it clears up.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
This is exactly what I have done after I received the email that it's not their fault. I sent them an email telling them my business is elsewhere for the time being until it clears up or maybe permamently since they seem to be in "denial" (double entendre)

I would suggest that all the ones experiencing problems here do the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent the same kind of email -- apparently they aren't too worried about their customers who are leaving them.

Anyone here believe that they are really hosting 50k players at the moment? And isn't 50k a little low for 1:30a Eastern?