Dan Dierdorf 69 74.19%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2005, 06:05 PM

Default Re: New Partymine sugesstions

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Multi-limit mining

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you plan on doing this? i'd like the ability to add as many rules as i want
example:
up to 10 tables with min 7 players at 2/4 HE
up to 3 tables with min 7 players at 5/10 O8
up to 5 tables with min 4, max 6 players at $100 PLO

and then it would follow the rules in order

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty much what I have in mind...
Old 11-22-2005, 05:14 AM

Just wanted to add something. Distributed mining via multiple XP user accounts has been mentioned, but I just wanted to say that you should be sure that the only limiting factors are the number of tables available that fit the desired characteristics (limit, number of players, etc.) and the user's computer. I say this only because I was curious about my new computer's capabilites, so I decided to see how many tables I could mine at once. My old computer was iffy at 4 tables. Today, I successfully mined (for a couple of hours, anyway) every single 3/6 full ring game on party, including BBJ tables, for a total of 74 tables at once using 17 XP user accounts. If I could do that without all of the manual work, that would be awesome.
Old 11-22-2005, 09:43 AM

Yeah i'm going to have this ability by just having more instances of party open in the same user. start practicing your double click to see how many parties you can get open...or i'll let you have the bat file I have that does the same thing with 1 click [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2005, 01:40 PM

Do you have an ETA on the multiple Party client mining app?

I have had a 4-day erection thinking about it.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have an ETA on the multiple Party client mining app?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Krishan
Old 11-22-2005, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

God dammit! Now i'm gonna have a 4-day erection [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2005, 02:34 PM

Whats all this talk about erections? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2005, 02:59 PM

Hah, glad to hear you guys are excited.

It's coming along well, I'm going on vacation tomorrow and internet connection should be sparse, I'll be taking my laptop but with no internet I'm not sure how much testing I can get done. The app itself is shaping up nicely; and I should have some sort of a release for you guys to check out next week. Right now I have most of the regular table mining stuff ready, adding in SNG mining shouldn’t take too much work but I haven’t started on it yet.

I'd really like some ideas and suggestions for how you would like the interface to look. My idea right now is the list of limits and game selection like the way it looks in the party window. Find the limit and game you want pick your options(min/max #players, 6max etc) and click add, repeat for multiple limits/games etc. Based on how many party instances are open and once you reach the max number of tables you’ll be alerted. Once you are done picking the mining options let it rip and hope your computer can handle the 20 instances of party you opened…ENJOY!

If you have other ideas of functionality you’d like to see keep posting…
Old 11-22-2005, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
let it rip and hope your computer can handle the 20 instances of party you opened…ENJOY!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2005, 03:14 PM

This may have already been suggested or you may have already incorporated but I like to keep mining while playing, the only problem is if I have my mine program to mine tables with 8 or more players and the table i am playing on goes to 7 the table tries to shut down. I hit cancel on the popup but it continues to popup then once my table goes back to 8 or more players it gets minimized and I have to to figure out which table I was on. Hope this makes sense. Anyway would it be possible to make it so that any tables you are playing on while mining would not be reduced or effected when the number of players goes below your set mining parameters?