Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2005, 02:09 AM

Default Re: A Cry for Help!!

[ QUOTE ]
Leader your comments irritated me and i still feel like they were meant to be demeaning instead of helpful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assure that is not the case.

[ QUOTE ]
Now that im aware that all your going to tell me is to review HH and drop limits to regain my confidence

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not all. POST MORE. That was mentioned in the first two replies. I understand you’re pissed off at the moment. Try to remember that most everyone with a descent amount of posts has gone through bad stretches. We’ve all had set backs. We’re blunt in our advice because that’s what we’d want people to say to us. Or in some cases what people have said to us that was helpful. That said you should expect much from this thread. You aren’t going to get any better by simply having people tell you that you probably suck and should move down.
Old 12-04-2005, 02:39 AM

thanks for coming back Leader [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and sorry for acting like a dick. i have a lot of work ahead of me and one of the members just agreed to help me review some Hands for me. so thanks to him. Hopefully ill get my stuff together and be back in the action soon enough. If you all dont mind, keep an eye out for my posts and comment on them.
Will
Old 12-04-2005, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks for coming back Leader [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and sorry for acting like a dick. i have a lot of work ahead of me and one of the members just agreed to help me review some Hands for me. so thanks to him. Hopefully ill get my stuff together and be back in the action soon enough. If you all dont mind, keep an eye out for my posts and comment on them.
Will

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0#Post4085890

I'd search around for the videos that people have posted both here and in MHHUSH. That should help you see what people at higher limits who are proven winners are doing. If they are consistently doing things you aren't, which I bet they are, search around and figure out why.