Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 08:09 AM

Default Re: eurobet gulp

i withdrew my eurobet money today, which was like 9k, and got an error message that said 8k was their max withdrawal and that I would need to contact customer service. I just withdrew the 8k and would deal with the 1k later.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

So then I tried to take the rest of my bankroll in eurobet out ($54,200) and it said some type of error happened and the money is neither in poker or sports. It seems to have evaporated.

[/ QUOTE ]

same thing happened to me for a similar sum. i am waiting anxsiously.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:52 AM

I withdrew 8 hours ago w/o a glitch....$$ not yet in neteller....the only time I've ever gotten help there is by phone....call them theres a toll free #
Old 10-10-2005, 10:54 AM

u need 55k in ur active br at any given time?

u should look into opening an ing account and at least earn 3.4% interest on that while being able to quickly take it back out at any point if u need to replenish the br

put 30k of that in there and let that br work for you
Old 10-10-2005, 11:07 AM

"u should look into opening an ing account and at least earn 3.4% interest on that while being able to quickly take it back out at any point if u need to replenish the br"

I'd guess he'll make more within a day than what he'd make putting that in an ing account. It's probally not worth the trouble.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:20 AM

it would still be worth the trouble...it's an online bank, so it just takes a few mouse clicks...he could make thousands a year in interest alone...even if he already makes 6-figures, a few more thousand is still nice
Old 10-10-2005, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it would still be worth the trouble...it's an online bank, so it just takes a few mouse clicks...he could make thousands a year in interest alone...even if he already makes 6-figures, a few more thousand is still nice

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention, I think it is a wise strategy to just keep enough of a roll in your poker accounts to cover your day to day needs comfortably. I'd add and subtract to the poker account as needed as fluctuations occur. I'd do this because crazy [censored] does happen in this world, and seemingly stable companies are not immune to going under. It's a matter of safeguarding your assets. Bottom line, your excess roll is safer in some sort of bank account than a poker account. Earning interest is obviously a plus. I do not think you have anything to worry about at all... so I am not trying to do that. Just maybe a tip for the future.

Now if 54k is what you need for your limits that you play to cover day to day varience, please disregard my advice.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention, I think it is a wise strategy to just keep enough of a roll in your poker accounts to cover your day to day needs comfortably. I'd add and subtract to the poker account as needed as fluctuations occur.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what i do. i never really have more than 20k on one site.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"u should look into opening an ing account and at least earn 3.4% interest on that while being able to quickly take it back out at any point if u need to replenish the br"

I'd guess he'll make more within a day than what he'd make putting that in an ing account. It's probally not worth the trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Creating an ING account and, in turn, linking it to Neteller is absolutely zero trouble.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:21 AM

Try the E-message feature on their site, I usually get fast replies that way.

I´m not sure you can cash out 54K at once anyway though. Think I heard something about max 7 or 8K each cashout.