Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2005, 07:06 PM

Default Help a weak tightie please!

Im still about 22/15 after 40k hands of 5/10. I've been looking for spots to gradually increase my vpip as I get more comfortable, but I'm increasingly feeling like im stuck at 22.

These are some hands from my last session that I folded, but might be playable. Thanks for any feedback.

Hand 1
(60/23/1.7) raises UTG. I hold 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] on the button and the blinds are tight. UTG overplays his holdings in the face of resistance post flop.

Hand 2
CO (75/36/1.5) raises, a tight (21 VPIP) player and a fish (76 VPIP) cold call. I hold 10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in the BB.

Hand 3
UTG (66/27/1.5) raises, folded to me with 33 in the SB. BB is tight.

Hand 4
A fishy and bad (52/10/.4) limps UTG, I hold K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and pass on the isolation move with aggressive preflop players to act behind me.

Hand 5
A bad fish (81/10) limps, I raie to isolate with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], a tag (25/15/2.5) 3 bets, a wild and bad (76/36/1.5) caps and the fish limper calls.

Hand 6
Two loose players limp, I hold 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in the SB.

Hand 7
Two loose, bad players limp, both with vpip 80+. I hold Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the SB. <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="blue"> </font>