Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2005, 05:52 PM

Default explanations about playerview

Could someone kindly explain the readings for playerview? i dont have the program (well... have not began using yet) and would like to peruse the forums slightly more informed. if no one wants to elaborate, could he/she at least point me in the direction of a link? for example, what does vpip mean? im guessing pfr is preflop raise, but what about the scale/range of the numbers? probably a link would be best...
Old 03-15-2005, 06:02 PM

Default Re: explanations about playerview

[ QUOTE ]
Could someone kindly explain the readings for playerview? i dont have the program (well... have not began using yet) and would like to peruse the forums slightly more informed. if no one wants to elaborate, could he/she at least point me in the direction of a link? for example, what does vpip mean? im guessing pfr is preflop raise, but what about the scale/range of the numbers? probably a link would be best...

[/ QUOTE ]
PV allows you to view pokertracker stats as an overlay on party and skin tables. You need to know more about pokertracker before you can start on PV. I would read up to pokertracker at the PT website (pokertracker.com). Then learn about PV (playerview.net).

To learn about stats, what they mean, and what use they are to you, I would check out the micro limit forum FAQ by btspider, who does a really kick ass job of explaining it.

Welcome to the boards.