Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 12:52 PM

Default How often do you drop a deuce?

I don't drop a deuce very often, maybe once every other day. It's not unusual for me to go a couple days without visiting the commode, but I normally keep up a pace of 3 or 4 times a week.

I had a roommate who would have to go 2 or 3 times every day. I never really understood how the hell he could go so much. He also went real quick every time, like he had rapid-fire deuces or something. I always take my time, it is a rarity for me to get in and out of the bathroom in less than about 8 minutes.

I've been interested to know how often girls deuce, but I have yet to get a straight answer. I've asked a few of my good female friends, but they refuse to discuss such topics. But from the limited information I have gathered, it seems that girls deuce less often than guys, I'm guessing because they tend to eat less.

Has anyone ever done an upper-decker deuce? I've been wanting to try it as a prank but I can't do it on the toilets in my dorm. I have yet to meet someone who has done it.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:54 PM

Default Re: How often do you drop a deuce?

Don't post crap like this before lunch.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:55 PM

Girls dont poo. They have a magic pill that makes it turn into annoying questions. Thats what my dad taught me. If Im bulking up during winter, 2 times a day, sometimes 3. If Im not once a day, or sometimes everyother day.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:55 PM

why do you care??
Old 11-09-2005, 12:56 PM

Sorry for full hijack, but dom, head to psychology, you have been paged.

As for the OP, I poop once a day at least, but I take my time. Im a reader in there... and... well lets just say my DS has become the newspaper of choice.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:14 PM

What are you like 14? Theres a website for all sorts of juvenile fecal discussions (and an occasional intelligent one), www.poopreport.com.

Nonetheless I will share what limited wisdom I have on the subject.

To answer your questions, I feek exactly every 21 hours, or exactly 8 times a week. This of course assumes I am on my steady diet of burritoes, chili, cheeseburgers and Michelob. Unless the time arises where and I am sleeping, in which case I grow my morning tail when I get out of bed and the following dump will occur in 21 - x hours, where 'x' is the number of hours I went past my prior scheduled defacation.

I tend to be a rather efficient crapper. However, at home I tend to camp out on the throne for much longer than necessary reading poker books until my legs get numb. Then I wrap things up and go on with my day. I can powerdump in about 90 seconds generally if it is necessary to do so.

[ QUOTE ]
I've been interested to know how often girls deuce, but I have yet to get a straight answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

The female [censored]-cycle is much less predictable. Female hormone levels flucuate greatly at different times of the month. Generally the closer it is to rag-time, the more frequently she will poop.

Hope that helps.

PG
Old 11-09-2005, 01:22 PM

I go every day. Morning coffee makes it a must.

What is interesting is that my wife says she has NO IDEA what is gonna happen once she sits down. Sometimes it's just number 1, sometimes it's number 1 and number 2 - it's a surprise every time!!

Not sure about others on here, but I pretty much know what's going down well before I head to the "head".
Old 11-09-2005, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been interested to know how often girls deuce, but I have yet to get a straight answer. I've asked a few of my good female friends, but they refuse to discuss such topics. But from the limited information I have gathered, it seems that girls deuce less often than guys, I'm guessing because they tend to eat less.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont like to think of girls pooping... especially the gorgeous ones... somehow makes them less attractive.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't post crap like this before lunch.

[/ QUOTE ]
nice pun.

btw, I miss [censored]
Old 11-09-2005, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

btw, I miss [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread does make the perfect gift, doesn't it?