Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 02:42 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 0.32 Release - Full Tilt Support

[ QUOTE ]
PokerAce...Absolute just went live w/ Instant HandHistories (stored on Harddrive)...these HHs also contain the table name and all that soooooo...anyway u can add support for Absolute?

(of course they changed the HH format slightly so it will not be until next week they can import into PT...have to wait on Pat getting a patch out for it)

Also AP seems to use the exact same system as Pokerstars w/ the IHH window. (but to get to it, u have to click the Hand # on a table I beleive.)

[/ QUOTE ]

If I can get access to the hand histories, I will add support for AP.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you add in a 3-bet %? Would be tremendously useful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, right now adding a 3-bet % isnt really feasible. With the current way that the PT database is designed it would be extremely processor intensive to calculate this.

Thats the bad news. The good news is that there is a way around this once we overhaul the current SQL setup to increase performance. Unfortunately, there are more pressing issues right now such as additiona support for additional poker sites, etc.

Expect something within the next 2 months; mayber sooner, maybe later. That is just a rough guess.

Best regards,

APerfect10
Old 10-06-2005, 07:52 PM

Fantastic update, you really must be putting in the hours to keep up this release timetable - we've seen 5 decent upgrades in the last month!

Formery a user of GT+ and/or PlayerView, I've not used either for months - great work.

Loving the new combined stat, GT+ was my fav. before PA-HUD came to be. Which brings me to my few ideas:

Feature Request #1: Ability to create more than one combined stat bar. I'd like to show all my visible stats in combined form, maybe across 3 (or more) rows.

Feature Request #2: Probably much more difficult than #1, The ability to colour each stat of a combined bar like the individual stats are defined. This would be great.

Here is an mock up image of my dream PA-HUD: [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Feature Request #3: (Layout Manager) Surely very easy to implement, but would be really handy. Assign cursor keys or num-pad to bump the selected stat around by 1 px / 1 grid snap location. Would allow for pixel perfect layout design with ease.

Hopefully you can see some value in these suggestions, if not nevermind, PA-HUD still rocks.

dave.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PokerAce...Absolute just went live w/ Instant HandHistories (stored on Harddrive)...these HHs also contain the table name and all that soooooo...anyway u can add support for Absolute?

(of course they changed the HH format slightly so it will not be until next week they can import into PT...have to wait on Pat getting a patch out for it)

Also AP seems to use the exact same system as Pokerstars w/ the IHH window. (but to get to it, u have to click the Hand # on a table I beleive.)

[/ QUOTE ]

If I can get access to the hand histories, I will add support for AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

AP shows observed HH.

Open up AP...pick any table that has a game going. Click the Hand # (where it shoes current/previous hand # in the upper right corner of the table)...this will bring u to the Instant HH window.

U have to watch one full hand from beginning to end before any histories will be displayed. They do show mucked cards now (of course u have to be sitting at a table for this to happen, other wise it says [MUCKED] if u observe a hand going to showdown.) Anyway, Pat said a patch for their new HH format should be availible early next week.
Old 10-06-2005, 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fantastic update, you really must be putting in the hours to keep up this release timetable - we've seen 5 decent upgrades in the last month!

[/ QUOTE ]

For the past month I've been working full time or more (40 hours a week) on this.

[ QUOTE ]
Feature Request #1: Ability to create more than one combined stat bar. I'd like to show all my visible stats in combined form, maybe across 3 (or more) rows.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I might add more combined stats, so you can have up to 4 combined rows.

[ QUOTE ]
Feature Request #2: Probably much more difficult than #1, The ability to colour each stat of a combined bar like the individual stats are defined. This would be great.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a little harder. The stat display routines I have were designed from the start to display in one color only. Having the combined stats display in multiple colors would be a difficult feature to implement. It's a good idea, but don't look for it for a while.

[ QUOTE ]
Feature Request #3: (Layout Manager) Surely very easy to implement, but would be really handy. Assign cursor keys or num-pad to bump the selected stat around by 1 px / 1 grid snap location. Would allow for pixel perfect layout design with ease.

[/ QUOTE ]

Currently you can't select an individual box. Once you click on a stat, all the boxes of that type are selected. I'll see about having the one you click on be "active" and moveable with the cursor keys or something.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:51 AM

What's the plan with charging for it? Your putting in a full time job to make our lives easier, how are you doing this? I guess you will start charging at version 1? It looks pretty close to me.... more than happy to support the project.
Old 10-07-2005, 11:08 AM

For those that don't want to wait for PokerAce Hud to become a commercial product to compensate PokerAce for all the excellent work. Here is a link to donate.

http://www.pokeracesoftware.com/hud/donate.php

It's a good thing.

Rob (TexBigSlick)
Old 10-07-2005, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's the plan with charging for it? Your putting in a full time job to make our lives easier, how are you doing this? I guess you will start charging at version 1? It looks pretty close to me.... more than happy to support the project.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be making an announcement with the next release to let everyone know exactly where PokerAce Hud is heading and what is going to happen.
Old 10-07-2005, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be making an announcement with the next release to let everyone know exactly where PokerAce Hud is heading and what is going to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming there will be a commercial version and a corresponding price point - I hereby declare that I'll cover the difference between my donation and the final amount (if any). I don't want my donation to appear as a blocking bet on the river. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Scott
Old 10-07-2005, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Assuming there will be a commercial version and a corresponding price point - I hereby declare that I'll cover the difference between my donation and the final amount (if any). I don't want my donation to appear as a blocking bet on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Assuming there will be a commercial version and a corresponding price point - I hereby declare that I'll cover the difference between my donation and the final amount (if any). I don't want my donation to appear as a blocking bet on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great line. I havent donated yet but I will happily pay whatever you wish to charge for this great software or I will make whatever donation you suggest if it remains free.

Best wishes !