Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 06:42 PM

Default Re: Neteller Changed Secure ID

[ QUOTE ]
ok, they suck. By "changing my secure id" it appears that they didn't even change my secure id.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i had an unknown party try to withdraw funds into full tilt. I called neteller immediately and told them someone was hacking into my account, so they said they would change my secure id. They sent me a new one and it was the exact same one. after getting on chat with them again they said that was impossible and that they could only do that once so i would have to call them. I did and the lady did not want to give a new secure id. she said it had already been changed once 10 minutes ago and that she couldn't give me a new one. after nagging for like 20 minutes and telliing her it was exactly the same secure id she finally put me on hold then changed it to another one. the whole time stoping to mention that I was wrong and that it was impossible my secure id was the same.
Old 11-22-2005, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Neteller Changed Secure ID

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok, they suck. By "changing my secure id" it appears that they didn't even change my secure id.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i had an unknown party try to withdraw funds into full tilt. I called neteller immediately and told them someone was hacking into my account, so they said they would change my secure id. They sent me a new one and it was the exact same one. after getting on chat with them again they said that was impossible and that they could only do that once so i would have to call them. I did and the lady did not want to give a new secure id. she said it had already been changed once 10 minutes ago and that she couldn't give me a new one. after nagging for like 20 minutes and telliing her it was exactly the same secure id she finally put me on hold then changed it to another one. the whole time stoping to mention that I was wrong and that it was impossible my secure id was the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, see, I think something is up with their secure IDs.